+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

DE's and Special teams totally blew this game

I think the refs were penalty happy right from the start (Redskins have twice as many penalties all year than us but we got called on a million) but we had pisspoor field position all game, special teams sucked tonight!!!...Our Vaunted DE's looked like a bunch of panzies as they have most of the season! I think Tuck AND Osi will be done this off-season. Phillips played??? Where? Fewell had corners playing off right to the last pass play...seriously? Fewell is not good...plain and simple...sorry he just isn't!!!

Locklear going down is the nail in the coffin for NY...Eli will get squashed with Diehl in there for the remainder of the season.

I worry about the look of our defense going forward and into next season...something is wrong inside the lockerroom on the defensive side of the ball

What Special teams?
    "There is winning and there is Misery"

The refs gave griffin a full yard and a half plus the first down on a run...it was never looked at...he was so far out it was pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by hungrrrry View Post
    The refs gave griffin a full yard and a half plus the first down on a run...it was never looked at...he was so far out it was pathetic
    Favouritism at its best