+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any good DC's to look at in the offseason?

We CAN NOT bring perry back. This guy has proven he can't adjust mid game. He is stubborn to switching things up. I want a DC that at least looks like he's watching the same game that is being played. I'm fed up with this guy.

Seriously. It's time to drop Osi and Tuck and pick up a 3-4 defensive coordinator. JPP can play well in a 3-4 no problem. We can figure out the rest. Our vaunted D-line got old.

any good OC's who don't call runs at horrible times?

All-Pro
    Allowing 17 points to the hottest offense in the league is not bad. Kicking four field goals in the red zone and missing one is.

Are you on crack? We held a great offense to 17 points. You like that offense we have? We run more this game then any other game vs a solid run d, and a NFL worst passing d. Gilbride is ******ed or wants us to lose.

5trive for Fiv5

Veteran
    the defense needs some new talented players. tuck and osi are just not really good anymore. amukmara i think is a bust. he doesn't look good out there. they have noone that can stop the run well either.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Allowing 17 points to the hottest offense in the league is not bad. Kicking four field goals in the red zone and missing one is.
    Thankfully yes but it had nothing to do with our D-line which got run over all game

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by hungrrrry View Post
    Thankfully yes but it had nothing to do with our D-line which got run over all game
    They allowed 17 points. When your offense is in the red zone as much as their was and only scores 16 points that's why you lose games.

Quote Originally Posted by dnotch121 View Post
    We CAN NOT bring perry back. This guy has proven he can't adjust mid game. He is stubborn to switching things up. I want a DC that at least looks like he's watching the same game that is being played. I'm fed up with this guy.
    We held an explosive offense to 17 points, seven of which they got on a fluke
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

17 points yes. They did the same thing over n over. That is my point. Why should they change their play calling when pf keeps allowing them to have success. How about a safety spy? Something. Anything. Can't just let morris run on us like we're not even on the field.