+ Reply to Thread

New York Field Goal Giants

The coaching staff did a bad job on both sides of the ball. KG is an absolute moron. Running when he should pass. He was hell bent on running the ball in the second half. The skins defense get gashed in passing yards, but KG out smarted himself again. His play calling is just bad.

It is clear that KG probably will not get another shot a coaching in the NFL, so he will be around for a very very longtime. With all the success he has had with the Giants. Now I understand why he gets overlooked for HC jobs. 2x SB winning OC. When was the last you heard of an OC who helped a team with 2 SB and not get offered a job. Professional or Collegiate.

If this field goal business persist, you might as well call the season over. No team is going to win anything like that. Fewell thinks. He is the worst with adjustments.

" I represent that statement"!
    Gilbride+3
    "There is winning and there is Misery"

That has a nice ring to it actually. If I was an up and coming kicker from the college ranks, I'd want a chance to join the New York Giants lol.

Quote Originally Posted by nycisgreat View Post
    The coaching staff did a bad job on both sides of the ball. KG is an absolute moron. Running when he should pass. He was hell bent on running the ball in the second half. The skins defense get gashed in passing yards, but KG out smarted himself again. His play calling is just bad.

It is clear that KG probably will not get another shot a coaching in the NFL, so he will be around for a very very longtime. With all the success he has had with the Giants. Now I understand why he gets overlooked for HC jobs. 2x SB winning OC. When was the last you heard of an OC who helped a team with 2 SB and not get offered a job. Professional or Collegiate.

If this field goal business persist, you might as well call the season over. No team is going to win anything like that. Fewell thinks. He is the worst with adjustments.
    And how about the HC? I guess he is just a bystander.

" I represent that statement"!
    Gilbride+3
    "There is winning and there is Misery"

Don't know how I managed to laugh the way I'm feeling right now, but somehow this thread title did it.

Thank God I have Tynes on my fantasy team, he's leading the league in fantasy points for a kicker and has been all year. This is actually really pathetic for us.

Great thread title.