+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Petition to get Reese out of here

Its alarming to see a 6th round pick outplay David Wilson like this. Its not even close. Wilson is having trouble taking snaps away from Lumpkin. This guy has bust written all over him and its Reese fault. Our offensive tackle depth is terrible, and Keith Rivers is a joke in a Giants uniform. Reese almost let Blackburn get away from us again, thanks to all the injuries and his great ability to have this team against the cap, he was able to sign Blackburn. Blackburn is the Giants best linebacker. Does Reese even pay attention to the hardworking players instead of guys who run a nice 40 time or a workout warrior? Something tells me that Reese liked David Wilson more than Doug Martin because of Wilson's 40 time. Get this sorry GM out of here, we will be tight against the cap next year...and Eli will lose one of his great receivers.

Ok, this post is idiotic.
    The Redskins have an O-line and Morris has had more opportunities than Wilson to shine.
    I thought we had something special!!!

I wouldnt boot out Reese o no.

Every Shanahan team has a solid running game. I don't care who's in the backfield. He coaches up a hell of a scheme.

Out play? Outplay? He got4 carries you momo

Quote Originally Posted by BlueReign View Post
    Every Shanahan team has a solid running game. I don't care who's in the backfield. He coaches up a hell of a scheme.
    X2

He sure does

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Ok, this post is idiotic.
    The Redskins have an O-line and Morris has had more opportunities than Wilson to shine.
    Redskins have an O-line and the Giants dont....Who's fault is that again? Thank you for proving my case. The Redskins cut Locklear and we are signing their bums. Morris has more opportunities because he's a pro ready running back...Wilson is not...I guess Reese failed to realize this.

Not sure if you are getting any takers. Reese is clearly not the issue...

Great idea. Maybe Tannenbaum will be available!