Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Had a talk with Toomer today

Okay, well, let me shake off all of my excitement and try to type with my numb fingers.

I went to the NFL expereience at Raymond James today with two buddies. Tons of activities and drills ( I threw a 45 Yard pass, yay) and a cool atmosphere, but that's besides the point. I went to see Justin Tuck, and i got in line a little late. I managed to shake his hand, but didnt make it up to him by the end of the hour ( players shift every hour). After cursing like crazy, they anounced that Toomer was up next. Oh man, didn't expect that. Time passes, and i'm standing in front of toomer shaking his hand. The event was hosted by Sprint, and the player got to call anyone i chose so i had Toomer call my little brother. After the call, we talked.

What a talk. He told me what he didn't tell reporters, what he really felt. Only a minute in, the lady rushes me off because the line was long, and my call was over.I was ready to punch her, because what i was hearing from Toomer was really like, wow. I know this site is owned by the Giants organization, so i don't want to post anything. As dumb as that may sound, he's a classy guy. I might get some photos up tomorrow, but it was blurry because my camera ran out of batteries

I also have a photo with Bryan Mitchell, Cleo Lemon, and a good pic of our superbowl ring.

Should have got a pic of Bennet, and i got there after marshawn lynch, John Lynch, and Calvin johnson =/

I'll also add, don't expect Toomer back at all.

Re: Had a talk with Toomer today

[quote user="Bigg Bluee"]

Okay, well, let me shake off all of my excitement and try to type with my numb fingers.

I went to the NFL expereience at Raymond James today with two buddies. Tons of activities and drills ( I threw a 45 Yard pass, yay) and a cool atmosphere, but that's besides the point. I went to see Justin Tuck, and i got in line a little late. I managed to shake his hand, but didnt make it up to him by the end of the hour ( players shift every hour). After cursing like crazy, they anounced that Toomer was up next. Oh man, didn't expect that. Time passes, and i'm standing in front of toomer shaking his hand. The event was hosted by Sprint, and the player got to call anyone i chose so i had Toomer call my little brother. After the call, we talked.

What a talk. He told me what he didn't tell reporters, what he really felt. Only a minute in, the lady rushes me off because the line was long, and my call was over.I was ready to punch her, because what i was hearing from Toomer was really like, wow. I know this site is owned by the Giants organization, so i don't want to post anything. As dumb as that may sound, he's a classy guy. I might get some photos up tomorrow, but it was blurry because my camera ran out of batteries

I also have a photo with Bryan Mitchell, Cleo Lemon, and a good pic of our superbowl ring.

Should have got a pic of Bennet, and i got there after marshawn lynch, John Lynch, and Calvin johnson =/

[/quote]

Sounds like an interesting and fun day! I may go tomorrow.

[quote user="Bleedin Blue Since '62"][quote user="Bigg Bluee"]

[/quote]

Sounds like an interesting and fun day! I may go tomorrow.

[/quote]

It was fun, but depressing. I felt really bad for Amani, and it almost seemed like he was spilling his guts to me. He also told me some things about the organization i dont think he should have said in public after i asked about the coaching and the gameplans in the playoffs. It was just me he said this stuff to, which is really strange. What i can say though, is that maybe we shouldn't be blaming Gilbride...and that's all.

[/quote]

Sounds like a fun day! Wish I coulda gone.

so Amani told you his situation?

well I have enough chips...I call that bluff...

so you post this teaser and don't tell us what he said? wow thanks a lot.

you realize that is ##### of you.

Veteran

why would toomer tell his deepest thought to some random fan. Sorry you didn't see much of tuck but it seems like a fun experience

Bansaw, i honestly don't care what you call.

You don't have to believe me, your opinion doesn't matter.

I have no reason to lie on here, and even if i had recorded what he said, i wouldn't sell it.

He's a good man, and i'm sad to see him go.

However, your ignorance does piss me off. It's people like you who don't deserve to hear what i heard from him today. I don't know if it was because i was 16 and he thought he could tell me, don't know. Honestly, as soon as we started talking about his situation, the woman rushed me off...maybe it wasn't time.

lol

[:|]

Bansaw, i honestly don't care what you call.

You don't have to believe me, your opinion doesn't matter.

I have no reason to lie on here, and even if i had recorded what he said, i wouldn't sell it.

He's a good man, and i'm sad to see him go.

However, your ignorance does piss me off. It's people like you who don't deserve to hear what i heard from him today. I don't know if it was because i was 16 and he thought he could tell me, don't know. Honestly, as soon as we started talking about his situation, the woman rushed me off...maybe it wasn't time.

[/quote]
    Take it from his point of view, a 16 year old tells us that toomer told him things even the media did not hear, and then does not tell us what he said, come on man.