+ Reply to Thread

JPP had 16 tackles sunday

I've been reading news articles trying to find something to be optimistic about.

Rolle basically echoing what I've been saying about Tuck all season didn't really make me feel better.

Nor did Boley's legal issues.

Then I thought wow. Did Jason Vorhees really get 16 tackles sunday? That's got to be some sort of record for a D-end right? That's pretty exciting.

Then I thought about what had to happen for a lineman to get 16 tackles.

For JPP to get 16 tackles the other 10 guys on the team had to absolutely fail to participate in the game.

16 tackles is a huge number for any one player to get in a game but for a lineman to do it means everyone else just stood around and watched the JPP show while we lost the game. The other 10 guys should really be ashamed of themselves and the other 10 guys should Give 90 their game checks.

This week I am ashamed to be a Giants fan.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Re: JPP had 16 tackles sunday

JPP is a bonafide star.

It's time the Giants build there defense around this kid.

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="burier"]I've been reading news articles trying to find something to be optimistic about. Rolle basically echoing what I've been saying about Tuck all season didn't really make me feel better. Nor did Boley's legal issues. Then I thought wow. Did Jason Vorhees really get 16 tackles sunday? That's got to be some sort of record for a D-end right? That's pretty exciting. Then I thought about what had to happen for a lineman to get 16 tackles. For JPP to get 16 tackles the other 10 guys on the team had to absolutely fail to participate in the game. 16 tackles is a huge number for any one player to get in a game but for a lineman to do it means everyone else just stood around and watched the JPP show while we lost the game. The other 10 guys should really be ashamed of themselves and the other 10 guys should Give 90 their game checks. This week I am ashamed to be a Giants fan.[/quote]

you are correct....

thats a bittersweet stat for JPP. If they were tackles for losses then that would be different story.

He makes those tackles because he is hustling when others aren't....

You would think the vets wouldnt like a 2nd year guy showing them up game in and game out....

WTF is wrong with these guys????

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Veteran

[quote user="burier"]I've been reading news articles trying to find something to be optimistic about.

Rolle basically echoing what I've been saying about Tuck all season didn't really make me feel better.

Nor did Boley's legal issues.

Then I thought wow. Did Jason Vorhees really get 16 tackles sunday? That's got to be some sort of record for a D-end right? That's pretty exciting.

Then I thought about what had to happen for a lineman to get 16 tackles.

For JPP to get 16 tackles the other 10 guys on the team had to absolutely fail to participate in the game.

16 tackles is a huge number for any one player to get in a game but for a lineman to do it means everyone else just stood around and watched the JPP show while we lost the game. The other 10 guys should really be ashamed of themselves and the other 10 guys should Give 90 their game checks.

This week I am ashamed to be a Giants fan.[/quote]

Don't forget he was also the guy waving his arms to get the fans yelling for defense.

That was apparently too much work for his teammates as well.

JPP & the D**che Bags....that's what I call this unit.

Starter

Making my user name Jpp definitely has paid off, I thought it would but I'd be bold face lying if I said I thought he would be this good in his 2nd year. I thought probably 5-10 sacks this year and he surpassed not only that but his play in every other aspect of being a dlinemen is amazing, pass deflections, playing the run and most of all just his strength and frame just seems to be to much for most Olinemen to handle.