+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are we wasting David Wilson?

I can't believe this many of you think a guy jumping is that dangerous! Lol

Everyone said TC would put a stop to it after that cleveland TD...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

It's not a straight up and down jump. Wrong angle, and something can tear. Not worth it!!

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    I can't believe this many of you think a guy jumping is that dangerous! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by DINO FLORIDA View Post
    It's not a straight up and down jump. Wrong angle, and something can tear. Not worth it!!
    You find me the list of atheletes who have had their careers end because of a poorly angled backflip.

About the worst thing that can happen is he lands on his head. But he has a helmet.

I'm all for preventing players of doing stupid things that risk injury. But a backflip is only slightly more dangerous than Cruz doing the salsa.

Memory is fading but didn't someone about 10 years ago end their season by jumping during a TD celebration? Broken ankle or torn ACL, something like that. Ultimate bone-head move to injure yourself during a celebration and quite the show of HUBRIS.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    You find me the list of atheletes who have had their careers end because of a poorly angled backflip.

About the worst thing that can happen is he lands on his head. But he has a helmet.

I'm all for preventing players of doing stupid things that risk injury. But a backflip is only slightly more dangerous than Cruz doing the salsa.
    Take your Ginka Baloba and then re-visit this thread. Salsa is not even close to a backflip for injuries!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    Memory is fading but didn't someone about 10 years ago end their season by jumping during a TD celebration? Broken ankle or torn ACL, something like that.
    Gramatica the kicker tore his acl celebrating by jumping after kicking a FG.

I mean realistically, if we are saying a backflip is too dangerous to be doing, then so is every celebration where a player leaves his feet

Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    Take your Ginka Baloba and then re-visit this thread. Salsa is not even close to a backflip for injuries!
    How is a backflip dangerous? How is it anymore dangerous than any player jumping at any point during a game or in a celebration?

Other teams wil be watching out for the run when wilson is out now.. just makes us more dangerous all around.

+ Reply to Thread