+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Why are we wasting David Wilson?

And to think the NFL wants to due away with kick off returns....

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    And to think the NFL wants to due away with kick off returns....

Thank this tit.
    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

I saw it....they got us back later with that ridiculous holding call on Bradshaw.

Quote Originally Posted by ebick View Post
    I saw it....they got us back later with that ridiculous holding call on Bradshaw.
    Hey man, dont mean to call you out but it was holding.

Wilson...FF freak

Likely move this thread, but I had a hunch (2nd time this season...1st time was a bust) that Wilson would bust loose. I started him in FF playoffs and he saved me!!! Thanks Flipper!! As fast and elusive as the marine mammal!!

I just picked him up during that insane performance, but my playoffs starts next week and I'm not sure if I should start him. I will monitor AB's status this week and see what the coaches say about the the share of carries.

I got Spiller (who will now see more carries because Fred Jackson is out for the year) and then I got to choose between Wilson/Sproles

Quote Originally Posted by G-MENBK View Post

Thank this tit.
    yo,,in the one eagles forum they refer to this guy as "the shaved chimp",,how funny is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    It seemed to get away from him for a little while... almost to where he was being too patient. He definitely looked, saw an opening and flew, no overthinking.

It didnt hurt that he could field it at the 3 instead of halfway into the endzone too.
    and to think that many on this board as soon as last week were saying this kid has no vision,,doesn't get,,,,lol...good call,,you know who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by frantlj View Post
    I'm gonna give coach some slack here. I don't think it was that one fumble way back when keeping DW off the field. Running backs need to block first in our offense and they weren't about to put him in if they had any concerns about this part of his game. i think it's great he's coming on at the end of the season - opponents don't have much film on him so it's a nice little surprise for everyone!

GO GIANTS!!!!
    I agree...I love how he's coming onto the scene now of all times. Right before the playoffs. Teams don't really have any tape on this guy or know much about him, he's basically done nothing but returns all year. I hope he's our playoff secret weapon.

David Wilson leads all NFL players with 16.9 yards/touch. Smaller sample size than the other guys on the top 10 list, but still promising.

+ Reply to Thread