+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Sounds a little, you know...ridiculous!

Even TC said the kid done good!

Quote Originally Posted by stormblue View Post
    i don't know if it's dangerous.....but it looks as stupid as the salsa.

i just don't like contrived childish exhibitions of "looka-me ! , looka-me ! celebrations with oneself.
    I completley agree with this. What ever happened to just spiking the ball, ala Bradshaw.

When it gets to the point that your teamates have to wait and stay out of your way before they can congradulate you, so you can do your "trademark" touchdown move, it becomes weak in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    I completley agree with this. What ever happened to just spiking the ball, ala Bradshaw.

When it gets to the point that your teamates have to wait and stay out of your way before they can congradulate you, so you can do your "trademark" touchdown move, it becomes weak in my opinion.
    Seriously?

Let them have fun; this isn't boot camp.
    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    But the play that Manning enjoyed seeing the most was one that most didn't even notice.
    "I said to him, 'Your best play was picking up that three-safety blitz on a play-action,'" Manning said.
    Of all the things Wilson did on his record-breaking coming-out party, the rookie may be most proud of that.

this is a tidbit from an article on espn.com....eli referring to wilson's pick up of the blitz.
    Well, with all due respect, that was the play that kept Manning from eating turf. I can see why #10 would be most happy with THAT play.

A good play, I'm sure (although I don't recall it). But not his best of the night.
    We need our coaches to assign playing time based on something other than player salary.

Reaction to Wilson's TD return in GIF form

BOOM!!!