+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Bench Player
    I noticed it to but it was pretty far from the play. If it was called Tyron would be in trouble because the block didnt help at all

I've rewatched that quite a few times and all I can look at is when he hits about the 11 yard line, the ridiculous - RIDICULOUS - acceleration that he just kicked on... "turbo" is actually a very good name for him.

Veteran
    Its not far away from the play at all - in fact it was pretty close - Tryon is inches away from getting called and even looks up at the refs immediately to see if they called it. Close to hitting his shoulder on the side close to a block in the back - he got the call - i'll take it.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    I've rewatched that quite a few times and all I can look at is when he hits about the 11 yard line, the ridiculous - RIDICULOUS - acceleration that he just kicked on... "turbo" is actually a very good name for him.
    he's patient and wait for the blocks and holes to open up, then he accelerates, that's what good RBs do

The TD stood, wasn't called back. I had to remind myself to breathe. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post
    My row at the game

This was me and my row as they played Gangnam Style over the Metlife PA:

BOOM!!!

Well, with all the shady calls we we've been getting all year everytime we have a decent return on ST. I'd say we're due to finally have one go our way.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    he's patient and wait for the blocks and holes to open up, then he accelerates, that's what good RBs do
    It seemed to get away from him for a little while... almost to where he was being too patient. He definitely looked, saw an opening and flew, no overthinking.

It didnt hurt that he could field it at the 3 instead of halfway into the endzone too.

wilson is the first giant since 1947 to have a kickoff return for a td and a rushing td in the same game.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    wilson is the first giant since 1947 to have a kickoff return for a td and a rushing td in the same game.
    since 1947? that's pathetic lol