+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Was fantastic to see Wilson play like he did. The return team did fantastic, everyone made their blocks, no whiffs and the kid just explodes through the gaps. Awesome to see.

I would have loved to see him put his head down on the 3rd return and try and push straight through the punter instead of trying to squeeze past him. But Wilson probably through he had a shot to beat him with pure speed again.

Great performance against a dangerous Saints team.

i don't know if it's dangerous.....but it looks as stupid as the salsa.

i just don't like contrived childish exhibitions of "looka-me ! , looka-me ! celebrations with oneself.
    when the aliens finally come to conquer us ....
    i hope that their weapons of choice are Gibsons and Fenders

Quote Originally Posted by stormblue View Post
    i don't know if it's dangerous.....but it looks as stupid as the salsa.

i just don't like childish exhibitions of "looka-me ! , looka-me ! celebrations with oneself.
    spare me....the kid is 21 and just had a big day. Let him have some fun. He was riding the pine all year.

Big fan of him as a pick and of his body of work so far. Still, I'd like to see a bit more consistency from scrimmage and not "All-Or-Nothing" every time he touches the ball. I guess that comes with experience.

BTW, check out the official give Wilson a handshake after that first return of the video. Don't know why I find that funny.
    Last edited by RagTime Blue; 12-10-2012 at 02:42 AM.
    We need our coaches to assign playing time based on something other than player salary.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    spare me....the kid is 21 and just had a big day. Let him have some fun. He was riding the pine all year.
    actually , he plays every game.....and tonight wasn't his 1st touchdown.
    and i have always been against players acting like a fool after scoring a touchdown.
    i have posted about it before.....just because its a NY Giant doing it doesn't change my opinion.
    when the aliens finally come to conquer us ....
    i hope that their weapons of choice are Gibsons and Fenders

But the play that Manning enjoyed seeing the most was one that most didn't even notice.
    "I said to him, 'Your best play was picking up that three-safety blitz on a play-action,'" Manning said.
    Of all the things Wilson did on his record-breaking coming-out party, the rookie may be most proud of that.

this is a tidbit from an article on espn.com....eli referring to wilson's pick up of the blitz.

Quote Originally Posted by stormblue View Post
    actually , he plays every game.....and tonight wasn't his 1st touchdown.
    and i have always been against players acting like a fool after scoring a touchdown.
    i have posted about it before.....just because its a NY Giant doing it doesn't change my opinion.
    Yeah cause you wouldn't celebrate a touchdown in front of 80,000 people...come on man.

Best play of the Night, Pass Protection, something that Wilson is Horrid At

that made me smile

i did and still do what Barry did,

I Love Wilson, but it's going to become like the Salsa, a contrived notion,

This thread is embarrassing.