+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How long was the missed field goal?

I was at the game and can't find it anywhere

43 yarder. Not really Tynes' fault. More DeOssie's fault for an ABYSMAL snap.

Yes the snap wasn't perfect but it got to weatherfords hands, he put it down on the spot and BINGO: WIDE LEFT

ya there was talk about the snap, but Weatherford got it down in time.. I don't trust tynes.. Hes pretty good from 40 and inside, but u start getting him back where NFL kickers should be defined, and hes just avg, and u never know what 2 expect..

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    [QUOTE=nycsportzfan;603058]ya there was talk about the snap, but Weatherford got it down in time.. I don't trust tynes.. Hes pretty good from 40 and inside, but u start getting him back where NFL kickers should be defined, and hes just avg, and u never know what 2 expect..[/

He has been very consistent under 50. He missed one. It happens. More TDs would help a hell of a lot more than another kicker.

If it wasn't for Tynes we'd probably be under 500. As pathetic and as embarrassing as it sounds, he's our offensive MVP. I think Tynes is the man but I seriously am tired of seeing him trot out onto to the field.

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantWarfare View Post
    If it wasn't for Tynes we'd probably be under 500. As pathetic and as embarrassing as it sounds, he's our offensive MVP. I think Tynes is the man but I seriously am tired of seeing him trot out onto to the field.
    I'd like to see him a lot for PATs

That didn't cost us the game. I know many simpletons will just add three points to our score and by that 1st grade math we "win", but a FG changes the whole complexion. We don't know what turns ensue, all we know is that our team **** the bed in a few critical points of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantRoc View Post
    I'd like to see him a lot for PATs
    Yea I wish but unfortunately PATs means touchdowns and we are allergic to touchdowns...

[QUOTE=GiantRoc;603088]
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    ya there was talk about the snap, but Weatherford got it down in time.. I don't trust tynes.. Hes pretty good from 40 and inside, but u start getting him back where NFL kickers should be defined, and hes just avg, and u never know what 2 expect..[/

He has been very consistent under 50. He missed one. It happens. More TDs would help a hell of a lot more than another kicker.
    I don't trust em.. I only trust em from up to about 41-44 yrds. Anything after that, i don't trust em, even on the 41-44 and under ones, i feel nervous when he kicks.. Hes not the kinda kicker i feel will nail the kick as soon as he setting up for it...