+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm so sick!

I'm so sick!

Od these fans that come on here and spew bullcrap after every loss. Where are you guys when we win?! I understand there's gonna be some negative posters but come on. We didnt get kicked out of the playoffs. We're a game ahead and we're gonna win the division! There's people in here talking about reese getting fired. Are you kidding me? Yeah you know what, it hurts right now but the giants has the NFC East right where we want them! Stop pissing and moaning about dumb *** **** and look forward to the next game!! rant done lol

Veteran
    how are they different from any other fans

I dont go on other teams message boards so idk...lol

lol you're wasting your time. The people on here overact after every loss and then over hype the team after every win

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    I give credit when deserved. Same for criticism. Win or lose, I do both. I usually get crap when I point out weaknesses after wins. It has been those weaknesses that many of us knew would cost us games. This is an example of that. I'm not looking for anyone to lose a job. It would just be nice to see improvement on areas that have given us problems time and again. Guys are frustrated. Venting is healthy. Hahaha
    Last edited by GiantRoc; 12-04-2012 at 01:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nygfan90 View Post
    Od these fans that come on here and spew bullcrap after every loss. Where are you guys when we win?! I understand there's gonna be some negative posters but come on. We didnt get kicked out of the playoffs. We're a game ahead and we're gonna win the division! There's people in here talking about reese getting fired. Are you kidding me? Yeah you know what, it hurts right now but the giants has the NFC East right where we want them! Stop pissing and moaning about dumb *** **** and look forward to the next game!! rant done lol
    I agree

Kneejerk City.

At the end of the day its just a game. I have been with this team during all of its ups and downs. People on these boards don't realize how good we have had it as Giants fans. It wasn't that long ago that we had Kent Graham, Danny Kanell and Kent Brown leading this team. This team has a fight that few teams have. They almost always get off the mat when they get knocked down. The last five years has been one hell of a ride. No matter what happens in the next 4 weeks I am proud to be a Giants fan.