+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Are we ever going to sweep the division with Eli and KG?

Because we always pull stupid crap like this... Just once I want to be able to sweep the division 6-0, have playoff first seed, and win the super bowl, before Eli retires. But we can't have nice things...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

I know, I hate winning the SB as a wildcard team.. That's for poor people!

Cause sweeping a division is so easy...

When is the last time a team has swept the NFCE? Just curious and I'm too lazy to research.

Veteran
    the teams in this division play very physical and tough against each other year after year no matter what their records are. 6-0 in this division is a very tall task. im usually ok if they go atleast 4-2 in the divison. but now they're gonna have to settle for trying to go 3-3.

Why do Giants fans always discredit the opposition? They got beat. It happens. Move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Why do Giants fans always discredit the opposition? They got beat. It happens. Move on.
    Because it's a terrible division? It's not like the 2007 NFCE that sent 3 teams to the playoffs...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Veteran
    the last sweep of the nfc east by a team in the divison was in 2004 when the eagles did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Because it's a terrible division? It's not like the 2007 NFCE that sent 3 teams to the playoffs...
    Any team can be beat. The Skins were better today.

I would like an easier super bowl run, just once without the regular season inconsistency.