+ Reply to Thread

Wow...this is mind blowing

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon...tives/1744731/

Read the article until the end....

I'm actually speechless. Don't even know what to say

**** IT!!

I have already posted this bro and I was speechlees too.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    I have already posted this bro and I was speechlees too.
    Oh ya? Sorry about that, didn't know it was already posted. That's just crazy. I'm not a conspiracy theorist or anything, but it's unbelievable how they brought attention to something so random like that and we go out and have the most penalties we've had all season. This is truly mind blowing.

Is anyone surprised by this, refs hate New York teams. Carmelo does not get star calls like every other star does, the umpires give the other pitcher a larger strike zone against the Yankees. Did anyone forget last years packers game? It's getting really old, sadly we can't do anything about it till someone in the media grows some and calls them out on it.

Quote Originally Posted by BMW View Post
    Is anyone surprised by this, refs hate New York teams. Carmelo does not get star calls like every other star does, the umpires give the other pitcher a larger strike zone against the Yankees. Did anyone forget last years packers game? It's getting really old, sadly we can't do anything about it till someone in the media grows some and calls them out on it.
    Usually dont agree with stuff like this but i deff agree!

Quote Originally Posted by BMW View Post
    I don't think it's a big conspiracy against us. I just think that was some horrible luck. And despite all of that, we still lost this game because of how badly we sucked.

We came out in the 2nd half to start with the ball and the lead. Not to mention our D forced a crucial fumble that ended up getting us nothing (or maybe a FG, cant remember, quiet frankly, I dont care).....we need to capitalize on mistakes when a damn-near-perfect offense makes one.