+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Bench Player

ANTREL ROLLE Was RIGHT ...

Early this morning he said on wfan there was too much kissing before and after the game , he is right tuck and osiGave the team the wrong message by kissing rgIII too much , the y are looked as the captains therefore the y should act like onesI just hope this game does not cost us the season , I am still mad , he is just a rookie

Quote Originally Posted by Bdany View Post
    he is just a rookie
    He didn't beat us, the Redskins did.

Also we beat ourselves cough.

Love Rolle this is what we need. Now does anyone think Tuck and Osi's comments didn't set the tone for the game. Wow....so glad Rolle said this he needs to be captain not Tuck.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Love Rolle this is what we need. Now does anyone think Tuck and Osi's comments didn't set the tone for the game. Wow....so glad Rolle said this he needs to be captain not Tuck.
    Tuck is soft all around... words, play, stamina, leadership... im sick of it! Rolle brings (and demands) intensity that this defense needs to play with down the stretch (as they did last year) for us to have a chance.

All-Pro
    They did the same thin he first time they payed. It's out right embarrassing. The should go play with him next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Bdany View Post
    Early this morning he said on wfan there was too much kissing before and after the game , he is right tuck and osiGave the team the wrong message by kissing rgIII too much , the y are looked as the captains therefore the y should act like onesI just hope this game does not cost us the season , I am still mad , he is just a rookie
    So we lost because we praised RGIII too much before and after (huh?) the game?

Ummmm ok.

(it's a crying shame that good sportsmanship in an old fashioned concept)

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GMAN2K9 View Post
    Tuck is soft all around... words, play, stamina, leadership... im sick of it! Rolle brings (and demands) intensity that this defense needs to play with down the stretch (as they did last year) for us to have a chance.
    + 1,000,000,000,000

Persoanlly I think Blackburn should be named captain...

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Persoanlly I think Blackburn should be named captain...
    I agree ... although chances are he's not starting next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    So we lost because we praised RGIII too much before and after (huh?) the game?

Ummmm ok.

(it's a crying shame that good sportsmanship in an old fashioned concept)
    +1