Told you I would have preferred the scabs.

Here is a quick replay...

Around 5:30 RG3 hands the ball off, and instead of Canty making a stop for a possible loss he gets blatantly held and they get a big gain.

The very next play - A run towards Rolle who was in a good spot to make a play, but guess what? He is now held by some scrub TE #82 that you could have seen from a mile away and guess what? Never called and another big gain.

Just those two back to back none calls made a difference. But wait there is more kiddies....

On the 3rd play of the series (this is the 3rd play in a row, just in case you lost count) RG3 runs the ball, fumbles it and gets the lucky bounce of course for the TD.

Kudos Refs, Skin fans and The original Ref lovers. You all got what you wanted...

Next time you tell me the refs are awesome, put down the pipe as they have been getting progressively worse since 01.

While the Giants did not play a great game, they did not play a bad game, and the skins did not play better than us. At best we were on the same level.

I said we would beat GB last week, and followed up with us probably losing the the skins. Apparently I was correct.

The Giants always like this BS, so it is not a huge surprise, but what I do not enjoy are these so called pro refs who suck as bad as the scabs at best. In case you missed it watch the great call they also made in the Lion's game this past week.

And the same ref lovers can go kill the whole team as usual, or at least the usual suspect lol. Be back in a week...