+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I am glad most of you guys are glad the Original Refs are back, Enjoy!!!

I am glad most of you guys are glad the Original Refs are back, Enjoy!!!

Told you I would have preferred the scabs.

Here is a quick replay...

Around 5:30 RG3 hands the ball off, and instead of Canty making a stop for a possible loss he gets blatantly held and they get a big gain.

The very next play - A run towards Rolle who was in a good spot to make a play, but guess what? He is now held by some scrub TE #82 that you could have seen from a mile away and guess what? Never called and another big gain.

Just those two back to back none calls made a difference. But wait there is more kiddies....

On the 3rd play of the series (this is the 3rd play in a row, just in case you lost count) RG3 runs the ball, fumbles it and gets the lucky bounce of course for the TD.

Kudos Refs, Skin fans and The original Ref lovers. You all got what you wanted...

Next time you tell me the refs are awesome, put down the pipe as they have been getting progressively worse since 01.

While the Giants did not play a great game, they did not play a bad game, and the skins did not play better than us. At best we were on the same level.

I said we would beat GB last week, and followed up with us probably losing the the skins. Apparently I was correct.

The Giants always like this BS, so it is not a huge surprise, but what I do not enjoy are these so called pro refs who suck as bad as the scabs at best. In case you missed it watch the great call they also made in the Lion's game this past week.

And the same ref lovers can go kill the whole team as usual, or at least the usual suspect lol. Be back in a week...
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

All-Pro
    They lost the game because they kicked field goals instead of scoring TD's.

that was an evenly called game.

we lost because of penalties and a missed field goal, not because the refs suck.

Bench Player
    Deadskins had 9 uncalled holding calls (where they grabbed jersey & turned player) & only had 3 total flags (mugging of Nicks, Horsecollar & running into kicker). What upsets me is when refs don't call it both ways. If your not calling holds on Deadskins, don't call 5 on NYG. Without those holding calls we easily score 10+ more points & win easily. They did same stuff in 1st game & in Egirls game.

Quote Originally Posted by LT-ELI View Post
    Deadskins had 9 uncalled holding calls (where they grabbed jersey & turned player) & only had 3 total flags (mugging of Nicks, Horsecollar & running into kicker). What upsets me is when refs don't call it both ways. If your not calling holds on Deadskins, don't call 5 on NYG. Without those holding calls we easily score 10+ more points & win easily. They did same stuff in 1st game & in Egirls game.
    But now it's a division race!! Isn't this exciting??!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    They lost the game because they kicked field goals instead of scoring TD's.
    agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by CDN_G-FAN View Post

we lost because of penalties and a missed field goal, not because the refs suck.
    Evenly called? Nope, but I am not blaming the loss on the refs, as it is up to the players to get it done.

Quote Originally Posted by LT-ELI View Post
    I can deal with mistakes, but not when it is that bad. Either cal them all the same or don't. Been on the refs for years.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Quote Originally Posted by CDN_G-FAN View Post

So the 1st down that rg3 got on 1st and 10 after running for 7 yds and the obvious illegal lateral pass "fumble" was even?

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by BMW View Post
    So the 1st down that rg3 got on 1st and 10 after running for 7 yds and the obvious illegal lateral pass "fumble" was even?
    That was the right call, can't blame this game on the refs, 1td, 3 FGs, and a missed FG, our play calling is very predictable, how many times did Eli try to throw the fade to Nicks last week and it failed? our defense held them to 17, settling for FG=lose...bottom line the game should have been 28-17...

Redskins got a couple hometown calls.....like OP said, I saw some pretty clear holds.

But the Giants simply made too many mistakes and didn't deserve the win......they left between 9 and 21 points on the field last night, and they lost by 1 point.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

+ Reply to Thread