+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Cromartie & Revis TRASH Giants WR's

Yesterday, Giants WR Mario Manningham made a comment about how Jets CB Antonio Cromartie can give up big plays. Today, Cromartie shot back by saying "He (Manningham) let a guy named Victor Cruz come in and take his job".

Cromartie had this to say about Nicks & Cruz. "You got guys that are not even Pro Bowl material... Who really cares what they have to say?"

Jets CB Darelle Revis also joined in on the trash talk, making comments about Victor Cruz and Hakeem Nicks.

Revis had this to say about Cruz. "The only time I heard of this guy was the preseason." When asked how good Cruz and Nicks can be, Revis said: "They're receivers. That's it and that's what they are."

Re: Cromartie OWNS Manningham, Revis Fires Back

Why is he attacking Cruz? Has he said anything?

Cruz is the same guy who picked on Nnamdi in both games.

I hope this doesn't turn out to be one of those matches where the pre-game trash talk turns out to be better then the game itself...ala Tyson vs Lewis.

Cromartie just had this to say about Nicks & Cruz. "You got guys that are not even Pro Bowl material... Who really cares what they have to say?"

[quote user="BJacobs aka The Problem"]I hope this doesn't turn out to be one of those matches where the pre-game trash talk turns out to be better then the game itself...ala Tyson vs Lewis.[/quote]

I'm almost 100% certain it will be. I wish our players would just STFU for a change. Are they not embarassed by the proformance they put on display last week?

Nicks is probably like wtf did I do? lol

Re: Cromartie & Revis TRASH Giants WR's

Lets hope Nicks and Cruz show what type of receiver they really are:
    Pro Bowl!

[quote user="NWKEffectElement"][quote user="BJacobs aka The Problem"]I hope this doesn't turn out to be one of those matches where the pre-game trash talk turns out to be better then the game itself...ala Tyson vs Lewis.[/quote]

I'm almost 100% certain it will be. I wish our players would just STFU for a change. Are they not embarassed by the proformance they put on display last week?[/quote]

About as embarrassed as the Jets are about THEIR performance last week, I should think.

Here is a question: Who has the higher IQ, Manningham or Cromartie? Close call . . . . .

Re: Cromartie & Revis TRASH Giants WR's

[quote user="NYfanatic"]Lets hope Nicks and Cruz show what type of receiver they really are:
    Pro Bowl!
    [/quote]

Nicks should invest in a pair of sun glasses, because he will be hanging under the sun on Revis Island all day.