+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Robert Griffin has mediocre game...hailed king

Quote Originally Posted by stormblue View Post
    therein lies the problem.....for him , he had a relatively off night...and still beat us anyway.
    The refs beat us not him.

The first thing that beat the Giants was the coaching staff. They didn't have this team ready to play 60 minutes of ball, period. Secondly, Kildrive is still the OC because he's tommys butt boy, simple. If he was anywhere near a decent OC he'd have had a HC job by now( 2 SB rings)!. This team is in serious trouble, they caught the pack with 1/2 their D on the sidelines and beat them. We need players on the O line, LB's and A real DT not an overpriced 3-4 DE behaving like a 4-3 DT. But I digress. You remember the Wildcat? Well after the coaches in the NFL figure out a solid game plan for Bob! he'll become a QB instead of a sideshow geek. Yes he has talent but don't go nutz. 6 teams beat the skins including the Giants! We had them in our pocket until they went to sleep during half time. YOU MUST PLAY 60 MINUTES, THEY DIDN'T. Oh another thing, The refs suc***. Go Giants. I'm hating snyder today!

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    No I wouldn't cause I know in the playoffs you have tyo go through your progressions and make tough difficult throws...consistently. I mean they are kinda of right the hype with this kid is "SICKENING". It's a team sport and he is always mentioned before their team. I think that will ware thin in the locker room. Anyway Eli played incredible last night and some of the throws he made wow. I haven't seen RG3 make those kinda of throws.
    Then maybe you aren't watching him enough. These stick throws you're alluding too hardly make it on highlights, but rest assured RGIII is making them. He's shown everything it takes to be an effective passer in this league, and the added threat of his athleticism is sickening to DCs around the league.

And yeah, team sport, but the QB will always be the most important part of the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    Actually Vick didn't become a good passer until after he left prison. Don't know how he morphed into a good passer, but he did. During his years in Atlanta, he was fast and elusive as heck.
    I must have missed that game.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Then maybe you aren't watching him enough. These stick throws you're alluding too hardly make it on highlights, but rest assured RGIII is making them. He's shown everything it takes to be an effective passer in this league, and the added threat of his athleticism is sickening to DCs around the league.

And yeah, team sport, but the QB will always be the most important part of the team.
    Give it some time, this guy will be just as washed up as Mike Vick is now. Talented yes, but running quarterbacks are prone to injuries. How many times has Vick been injured? He's just about ready to hang up his cleats. Griffin took a big hit last night, and I know there will be a time when he's not going to pop right back up, it's just a matter of time.
    Not the actual Man, Myth, Legend....Just a Giant fan since birth, I come in peace

Quote Originally Posted by stormblue View Post
    actually....he had a poor day at the office and beat us anyway.

A largely statistically average game actually. Sure he passed for about 60 yards less than average but he made up for it by not getting sacked a couple of times for -20 yards.

Quote Originally Posted by DLT View Post
    Also the hype is because he led us all year and is the catalyst behind our resurgence. Everything we do is still based off his skillset. U lose all credibility when u say there are far more talented rookie QB's. That's just hate
    Are we still talking about Mike Shanahan?

Quote Originally Posted by dakotajoe View Post
    ESPN's lovefest is definitely over the top but the accolades that RG3 gets are mostly warranted.

His game is a lot different than Vick's in his prime. Frankly, the Giant's D looked confused. When they made adjustments to stop RG3 Alfred Morris would run wild. When they committed to Alfred Morris RG3 would go outside for a big gain. When they decided to shoot the gaps against the run RG would pass over the top. I have to admit it's an exciting offense to watch that's changing the NFL.

Why would a defense make adjustments to a QB when the RB is averaging 7 yards a carry?

Looked like a Shanahan offense to me.

"I test how other people deal with reality"
    From what the rest of the sane people in the world saw was RG3 is the most talented QB in the NFC east right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    From what the rest of the sane people in the world saw was RG3 is the most talented QB in the NFC east right now.
    Nonsense
    Not the actual Man, Myth, Legend....Just a Giant fan since birth, I come in peace

+ Reply to Thread