+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Robert Griffin has mediocre game...hailed king

Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant View Post
    Don't watch espn. It's the fox news of sports. Watch NFL network.
    Thats a silly statement, there's a reason why it's the #1 rated news network for many years. It's not because nobody watches it. Gotta have at least 1 network that leans one way, because all the rest lean the other way. ESPN is a quality sports network, however they tend to get infatuated with a certain player each season. This year it's RG3.
    Last edited by Chris Christie; 12-06-2012 at 07:16 PM.
    Not the actual Man, Myth, Legend....Just a Giant fan since birth, I come in peace

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Christie View Post
    Thats a silly statement, there's a reason why it's the #1 rated news network for many years. It's not because nobody watches it. Gotta have at least 1 network that leans one way, because all the rest lean the other way.
    Please do not start a political arguement....

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Please do not start a political arguement....
    You shoulda quoted the other guy, not me.
    Not the actual Man, Myth, Legend....Just a Giant fan since birth, I come in peace

Does anyone know what the yellow stars mean next to the thread?

You shoulda quoted the other guy, not me.
    He was making a comparison you were explaining why Fox does what ever it does and that's not football....I'm done right here. The thread is about RG3 and his mediocre play right??? So why not get back to that?? Also I was just looking out. The mods take political talk very serious and will ban you...

Veteran
    Thats a silly statement, there's a reason why it's the #1 rated news network for many years. It's not because nobody watches it. Gotta have at least 1 network that leans one way, because all the rest lean the other way. ESPN is a quality sports network, however they tend to get infatuated with a certain player each season. This year it's RG3.
    It's the 1# rated network because it's the only one that talks about ALL sports, Monday night football is on it and most college football games. And all lesser sports are on it. It's not like there's a tennis network. It's the 1# network because they say shock value sort of things that make people come back. They're not objective and the amount of content that they have forces people on there.

They could be talking about the revival of the colts after Paganos cancer. Or Charlies Batches emotional win against the ravens. Or AP making history with his incredible comeback. Instead they still talk about Tebow.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    He was making a comparison you were explaining why Fox does what ever it does and that's not football....I'm done right here. The thread is about RG3 and his mediocre play right??? So why not get back to that?? Also I was just looking out. The mods take political talk very serious and will ban you...
    Stop I get it, I didn't talk politics...I read die hards disclaimer.....I coulda been talking about Disney vs cartoon network. That's why I didn't use the words right or left. Reread my post I never explained why they do what they do. He's the one that threw the brick, I simply replied....and I did get back to the topic at hand in the same post.

They just said in the pre game talk, that the "red hot RG3" will take on the Ravens lol.....he couldn't be further from red hot. The team may be red hot but not him only. It's not a one man team.
    Gotta be in it to win it

This thread is wrong, he did play well. Keep in mind he had MULTIPLE dropped passes where he hit guys in the hands.

However, I still think it was Alfred Morris that beat us.

Starter
    I think the best way to play this guy is with a 3-4 defense; especially with Philip's out. The Giants have the people to play him that way.

+ Reply to Thread