+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Robert Griffin has mediocre game...hailed king

All-Pro
    He did what he wanted to do? Like fumble the ball and have one of his jus pick it up and run it in? The Giants defense held them down for most of the first half. They scored on a fluke play and where held to a field goal when they had a first down on the Giants 13 yard line. The second half started with the Giants punting and then the defense forcing a turnover. The Giants defense allowed a a whopping 7 points in the second half. Oh, and that 46 yard run didn't have a thing to do with the score. It was just a stat.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
    RG3 mediocre game? You must be a fantasy football nut. Fantasy football nuts like the original poster don't have a great understanding of what it takes to be a good QB. The stats did not show how effective he was. RG3 was able to make solid reads in the read option and gave Morris running lanes and Garcon the passing lanes when they needed to. Also RG3 was on the bench for damn near the whole 1st half. Please keep that dumb fantasy football insight out of real football forums....move this thread to entertainment please.
    Thats where you are wrong sir, I haven't the slightest clue about fantasy football, nor do I care to learn about it either. What game were you watching? His performance was less than mediocre if u ask me. Just because he's elusive doesn't make him a great QB. They are a .500 team.
    Not the actual Man, Myth, Legend....Just a Giant fan since birth, I come in peace

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Christie View Post
    Thats where you are wrong sir, I haven't the slightest clue about fantasy football, nor do I care to learn about it either. What game were you watching? His performance was less than mediocre if u ask me. Just because he's elusive doesn't make him a great QB. They are a .500 team.
    RG3 was a threat everytime he had the ball in his hands. RG3 opened up all the opportunities for Garcon, Pauleson, and Morris. We left Garcon WIDE OPEN ON A SLANT PASS...and why is that? Because our linebackers were keying in on what RG3 was doing. Our offense even tried to keep RG3 off the field, and they did....and that was our only legitimate way of stopping RG3. RG3 singlehandley fooled our Defensive front and made them insignificent throughout the contest. I was hoping we switched to a 3-4 in the middle of that game.

Yes the Redskins are a .500 team as we speak, but that does not mean they cannot improve on that. If it wasnt for they sorry secondary they would of swept us this year. I cant stand RG3, but you have to give this man his respect....we did not have many possessions and as a rookie he had more poise than any1 on our team. And also remember that Alfred Morris is also a 6round rookie as his sidekick.

We have Eli Manning and a veteran Bradshaw and a 1st round rookie against a sorry secondary and no Orakpo....and our offensive looked like a hot mess. If it wasn't for Tynes, we would probably be a .500 team or even worse.

All-Pro
    They had 280 yards passing and a 100 yard rusher and the OL looked like a mess?

I have no problem with Giants fans acknowledging RG3's talent, but some of you are slobbering on his knob and it's quite frankly quite disgusting.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    They had 280 yards passing and a 100 yard rusher and the OL looked like a mess?
    Why do people bring up yardage too me, that does not matter....we did not score TD's in the redzone...THIS IS WHAT MATTERS. RG3 led his team in the endzone. I didnt mean to say the OL was a mess, our Offense is a mess.

Its crazy that people can sit here and think we shut down RG3...we did not...even though he had less yardage than Eli, RG3 was making the most out of his redzone opportunities...While our offense HAD 11 MINUTES TO KICK A DAMN FIELD GOAL....>WHEN WE NEEDED A FIELD GOAL OUR OFFENSE COULD NOT EVEN DO THAT....THAT IS AN EXAMPLE OF INCONSISTENCY.

You can brag about the 280 yards passing, I hoped it helped you fantasy team because it sure didnt help us Monday night.
    Last edited by Tmurda1984; 12-05-2012 at 09:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post
    I have no problem with Giants fans acknowledging RG3's talent, but some of you are slobbering on his knob and it's quite frankly quite disgusting.
    No1 is slobbing his knob...we have fans slobbing the knob of this defense who gave up over 200 yards in the running game and think that we shut down RG3 lol. That is quite disgusting to me.

Quote Originally Posted by stormblue View Post
    therein lies the problem.....for him , he had a relatively off night...and still beat us anyway.
    LOL what's your point we were off Monday night and lost by just one.

I like RG III

but he will one day have to learn to read defenses

every play they run is based off the option , play action and the zone blocking scheme

go take a look at the Redskins 3rd and long percentage.......

if this kid had to drop back and read defenses the way Andrew Luck does in his offense he would get killed

at some point you need to read the coverage and throw the ball down the field

RG III can physically make all the throws......but he cannot yet read defenses and sooner or later he will have to learn or he will end up an injured mess

this is not college ....this is the NFL
    Last edited by YATittle1962; 12-05-2012 at 09:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
    No1 is slobbing his knob...we have fans slobbing the knob of this defense who gave up over 200 yards in the running game and think that we shut down RG3 lol. That is quite disgusting to me.
    stormblue is practically on his knees in this thread. I saw some others I don't feel like going back.

Like I said, I don't care if people acknowledge and praise RG3 as a great talent, but please hop off his ****.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

+ Reply to Thread