+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Robert Griffin has mediocre game...hailed king

The guy is good. He has done what has been asked of him and the offense for the Redskins has been tailored to fit him. I don't care if he is drawing up plays in the dirt in the huddle, because if that is what he is doing then he is kicking *** doing it. Hell, even his fakes had the camera following backs that didn't have the ball.

I think there are alot of sour grapes right now because the Giants were not able to do what they should've to put the game out of reach. The frustration level is high right now because the Giants are making it come down to the wire yet again. The Giants cannot and will not make the playoffs this year off the foot of Tynes. If the Giants do not get their asses together they may well be sitting at home watching the Redskins in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    RG3 doesn't dink and dunk more then Eli is where I stop reading.....
    lol i dont blame u. that was the most ridic thing ive read on here all season and we had that simms say eli not elite thread so thats saying something

Quote Originally Posted by stormblue View Post
    i know , you can never get past the truth.
    and when shown the proof you choose to ignore it...

i wasn't trying to anoint RG3 , i was just giving him credit for beating us...
    you homers started comparing him to Eli ....its not my fault you don't have the numbers
    to back up your false statements.

i am not putting him the Hall....i'm not even putting him top 5 right now.
    i just put him ahead of your BFF. and trust me ,that is no where near idolatry.

@G4life.....

this post applies to you too.
    except for ur wrong and ur interpretation of the stats is comical. not even gonna bother typing it again.

total amount of yards passing divided by the number of pass attempts.
    pretty simple math.

as far as interpretation , its self-explanatory.
    but , for the less advanced students amongst us , i will explain ;
    this is the average yards gained per pass attempt... regardless if completed or not.

if there are those among us that prefer a less all-encompassing stat.....

yards per completed catch ......need i interpret that one too ?
    yards per catch ,,,,they are both 12.2.

either way.....he doesn't "dink and dunk" any more than Eli.

so just give him his "game manager" ...."got lucky"....."mobile QB won't last or win the big one"
    one time victory over a team that "we beat ourselves" and move on.
    next time we'll kick his ice-bucket. no big deal.

but in the meantime..hopefully Eli will do better this week and at least outscore Tynes.
    if that happens......maybe we can outscore that dinkin' dunkin' #9 for once....
    and you guys can have a reason to revel in your BFF's eliteness.
    Last edited by stormblue; 12-06-2012 at 05:26 AM.
    when the aliens finally come to conquer us ....
    i hope that their weapons of choice are Gibsons and Fenders

Quote Originally Posted by BurnerNYG View Post
    I fail to understand how a guy who has a QB rating over 100 and only 4 ints in 12 games can't read defenses? Are y'all talking about pre snap? If he looks at his 1st read and he's open, why look at his 2nd option? Lol
    We know you love RG3....but if you honestly think he is good at reading defenses then wow. I really don't know what to say.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    We know you love RG3....but if you honestly think he is good at reading defenses then wow. I really don't know what to say.
    I don't love no damn RG3 lol. As a football fan I like what he brings to the table. You have nothing to back up your theory... numbers don't lie but you do.

Quote Originally Posted by BurnerNYG View Post
    I don't love no damn RG3 lol. As a football fan I like what he brings to the table. You have nothing to back up your theory... numbers don't lie but you do.
    Sure seems like it.....no one said the kid isn't good. Just want to see a little more before we hail him king. Oh and I can bring up numerous quotes of you defending him being able to read defenses and etc. but I won't even bring them up. We'll just leave it right here.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Christie View Post
    Look, I get this guy is elusive and he is a great up and coming talent, but he puts up mediocre stats against our Giants and he's basically hailed the king of the NFL. The guy put up 13-21 and 163 yards with 1 touchdown. To me that's not even worthy of an article, yet it's 7:00 in the morning and I've come across 3 articles already just on my phone, and I haven't even picked up the paper yet. The lovefest this guy received last night on ESPN was sickening, I felt like throwing my remote through the television. They got lucky on a few plays that went their way. I get the argument that he did just enough to get his team a victory, but I'm not buying into this RG111 hype. I get that the Redskins haven't had anything worth talking about for the last decade, but please media, let it go, there is far more talented rookie QB's to talk about every freaking day. Don't mind me, just venting.

I closed my eyes during the game to hear what it was like to have J&sus Chr&st playing football for washinton! One point frigging game! the sports media are a bunch of as* kissers! want to be popular and be on the winning side day by day! at least us fans know what we have in the Giants! it was a nauseating broadcast!

Anyone hear him speak during the post game interview? Let's just say his voice don't match his skin tone. He sounds like a white guy lol.
    I think he's a great quarterback, however, he doesn't deserve the attention he's getting. I think once he learns to read defenses better as YA stated, he's going to keep taking a beating.
    Gotta be in it to win it

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Christie View Post
    Look, I get this guy is elusive and he is a great up and coming talent, but he puts up mediocre stats against our Giants and he's basically hailed the king of the NFL. The guy put up 13-21 and 163 yards with 1 touchdown. To me that's not even worthy of an article, yet it's 7:00 in the morning and I've come across 3 articles already just on my phone, and I haven't even picked up the paper yet. The lovefest this guy received last night on ESPN was sickening, I felt like throwing my remote through the television. They got lucky on a few plays that went their way. I get the argument that he did just enough to get his team a victory, but I'm not buying into this RG111 hype. I get that the Redskins haven't had anything worth talking about for the last decade, but please media, let it go, there is far more talented rookie QB's to talk about every freaking day. Don't mind me, just venting.
    Don't watch espn. It's the fox news of sports. Watch NFL network.

+ Reply to Thread