+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My uneducated take on the game!

Unhappy My uneducated take on the game!

We beat ourselves! Penilties and dumb play calling in the fourth!
    Giants fan since '58

Quote Originally Posted by bigjeep View Post
    True ! However, They were more Determined than us !

All-Pro
    Excuses are for losers no exceptions...

Besides the real reason we lost is because my good luck tv broke.

Quote Originally Posted by bandwgn86 View Post
    Excuses are for losers no exceptions...

Besides the real reason we lost is because my good luck tv broke.
    Time to purchase a new one, to see the Giants in the Play offs !

Quote Originally Posted by bigjeep View Post
    bam....right on...
    Penalties, too many FGs and not enough TDs, and 4 running plays out of 6 on the last two drives......
    Skins have the 31 ranked pass D and the Giants didnt light them up...on the last two series....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Come on now, after raging at other teams and their fanbases for using the "we beat ourselves" nugget, you can't trot that out to explain a loss of your own.

The Giants got beat.

Bench Player
    the holding penalty on Beatty was the nail in the coffin. but we lost because the Giants defense couldn't stop Washington's nonsense college rugby soccer offense in the 4th Quarter. frustrating

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    bam....right on...
    Penalties, too many FGs and not enough TDs, and 4 running plays out of 6 on the last two drives......
    Skins have the 31 ranked pass D and the Giants didnt light them up...on the last two series....
    ^^ True , "RoanokeFan" Also Stated this a few days ago, and I said it made sense. More Passing than Running ! Against the Skins having the 31 ranked pass D.

Quote Originally Posted by BillTheGreek View Post
    ^^ True , "RoanokeFan" Also Stated this a few days ago, and I said it made sense. More Passing than Running ! Against the Skins having the 31 ranked pass D.
    Well, you know you have a serious problem when you have a HC who comes out after every loss and says this ďThis is not real complicated. I donít know what happened in the second half. They certainly didnít come out and play." So, Tom what are you getting paid for? To stand by on the sidelines and stating the obvious? Man, this is become a joke after nine years of this so called "genius" and his self-proclaimed "I am the best" OC.

Quote Originally Posted by giantsforce View Post
    Well, you know you have a serious problem when you have a HC who comes out after every loss and says this “This is not real complicated. I don’t know what happened in the second half. They certainly didn’t come out and play." So, Tom what are you getting paid for? To stand by on the sidelines and stating the obvious? Man, this is become a joke after nine years of this so called "genius" and his self-proclaimed "I am the best" OC.
    ^^ +1
    How ever >>> Champions keep playing until they get it right.

+ Reply to Thread