+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Horrendous!!!

Horrendous!!!

Is it just me or did the game just seem to be really lopsided last night. The skins played a decent game but man did we get hosed by the officials. Our D line was getting mugged all night,I don't think they were called for one holding penalty all night. No PI on the pass to Bennett, no defensive holding call on the pass to Cruz I believe. I'm not one who normally likes to blame the officials for costing people games and not given vredit where credit is do but the officiating was horrendous. On top of that one of the refs just so happened to get injured but no mention of how or when it happened all game long. Coincidence???? This loss hurt us badly, I'm not sure we'll be able to recover. NO has our number and Atlanta is playing really well at home.

Skins play Baltimore this week and Dallas plays Cincinnati. Hopefully, we can eek out a win and get some help from the AFC.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by GIANTSED101 View Post
    Is it just me or did the game just seem to be really lopsided last night. The skins played a decent game but man did we get hosed by the officials. Our D line was getting mugged all night,I don't think they were called for one holding penalty all night. No PI on the pass to Bennett, no defensive holding call on the pass to Cruz I believe. I'm not one who normally likes to blame the officials for costing people games and not given vredit where credit is do but the officiating was horrendous. On top of that one of the refs just so happened to get injured but no mention of how or when it happened all game long. Coincidence???? This loss hurt us badly, I'm not sure we'll be able to recover. NO has our number and Atlanta is playing really well at home.
    yea they had one holding cause I remember saying to my son we had stopped Morris for no gain so I said we should of declined penalty and made it 2nd and 10. We accepted the penalty and made it 2nd and 20 and Morris promptly gained about 16 to set up a short 2 nd down play.. LolBut yea Bennett non call cost us chance at a TD prior to half
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***