+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

David Wilson needs to start

He is the spark we need. Play the kid

I don't think he's ready for that. He's fine at #2, he just needs more carries.

No way the coaches can trot out excuses anymore. Wilson needs to get the ball.

Veteran
    Wilson made his name known.. He proved tonight hes ready for a serious role as an NFL back, and he showed he can handle and then some.. great game for the kid.. Very exciting!

Starting rb won't be running back kicks (my assumption) - you want to give that up?

split 'em 60 40

Veteran
    Not yet. Keep him hungry as the #2 rest of the season. A motivated Wilson rest of the way could be a nightmare for the NFC

Nobody has ragged on Bradshaw more than I have.....but the fact is, if Bradshaw is healthy, he's a very versatile back.

But today, Bradshaw got banged up.....Wilson stepped in and lit it up.

Next week, if Bradshaw is still beat up, they should ride Wilson.

Personally, I'd love to see Gilbride get a few new ideas about working both of them onto the field at the same time.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

a fresh, determined wilson vs run down defenses...ooooh boy things are gonna get good. im calling it now, end of the postseason wilson will have ppl going doug martinwho?
    he did good in pass pro which was huge. NO blitzed us when he was in there on a few 3rd downs that we converted

bradshaw will wear down the defense, and then wilson will run right past them(or through them, he's tough too)

If Wilson gets anything less than 50% of the carries next week, it will be stupendous failure of coaching.