+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: if the giants are men and have any pride!!!!!!!!

if the giants are men and have any pride!!!!!!!!

they will remember the *** whiping the saints gave us last year and as bobby bouche would say use that as "tackling fuel". not only did they embarrass us it seemed as if they were running up the score. that game is the only game in 20 years i turned off and kicked everyone out of my house.last nights L hurt but it didnt kill us. time to focus energy on a saints team who like us are fighting for thier playoff berths. the playoff's start this week for us TIME TO PUT UP OR SHUT UP. on another note im so happy the bob griffin slurp fest is over
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 4 games

13 rushes for 100 yards and a td
    13pancake blocks
    16 tackles 1 sack (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 )
    4-0 record

All-Pro
    They have been losing to the Eagles for years now and they never learn. The Saints own them too.

Did you see Justin Tuck gush of RGIII for a second time and then after the game try to make love to him on the football field.

He is our team captain and has no pride. What do you think that does to motivate this team.

We need a guy like Rolle with his F the other team attitude making a few speeches and getting us angry, not in awe.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    they will remember the *** whiping the saints gave us last year and as bobby bouche would say use that as "tackling fuel". not only did they embarrass us it seemed as if they were running up the score. that game is the only game in 20 years i turned off and kicked everyone out of my house.last nights L hurt but it didnt kill us. time to focus energy on a saints team who like us are fighting for thier playoff berths. the playoff's start this week for us TIME TO PUT UP OR SHUT UP. on another note im so happy the bob griffin slurp fest is over

You can put "pride", "motivation" and "desperation" in the top 3 spots of the most overrated and useless performance enhancers in professional sports....and the Giants are the g'damned poster boys for how it doesn't work to help you perform better to get a win!
    The Giants have lost big games that had division titles and the playoffs at stake for crissakes, so stop already with the nonsense about 'playing for pride" and "wanting revenge" or to "make a statement"!
    They made a statement last night : "THE BIGGER THE GAME...THE THE LOUDER WE'LL SNORE WHEN WE"RE SLEEPWALKING THROUGH IT!"
    Last edited by bigblue58; 12-04-2012 at 10:20 AM.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by VBGiantsFan View Post
    Did you see Justin Tuck gush of RGIII for a second time and then after the game try to make love to him on the football field.

He is our team captain and has no pride. What do you think that does to motivate this team.

We need a guy like Rolle with his F the other team attitude making a few speeches and getting us angry, not in awe.
    x 1000. I like Rolle's warrior mentality and think itd be more effective than the mopey demeanor of Tuck

I think Rolle does play that role. I think Tuck sits there quietly in the corner. Whatever the case, it has worked for the Giants many, many, many times in the past.

About the Giants pride... We have dug the revenge knife into many, many teams hearts during the course of multiple superbowl runs. I don't think their pride should be questioned at this point. Converting in the green zone is another question.

All-Pro
    You can respect a player but also have a chip on your shoulder. It looked like Tuck and Osi wanted his autograph.

Bench Player
    My opinion is no self respecting defensive player should be a fan of an opposing teams Offense. Would you have seen that kind of fawning back in the 1950s or 1960s? I think not.

Ask Ray Nitschke or **** Butkas how they liked the other team`s QB....

They are all in the same Union.

Pleeease. Rolle is always slapping hands/helmets with opposing players after they gash us, its pathetic.

+ Reply to Thread