+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I am a very frustrated fan

Veteran

I am a very frustrated fan

I know we won last year and haven't forgotten, but its just this type of play that we are so used to seeing like last night that frustrates me.
    This team yes can rise in the playoffs but more often then not, they play really terrible at times.

There is no consistency.

You look at teams like Pitts, they may not win the superbowl every year but there is a level of toughness and pride. Our team is soft and look disinterested at times.

I dont know what it is. Were they sleep walking last night ? didnt they prepare for that game ?.

Veteran
    Relax, that is the definition of a Giants fan. At least for those of us who experienced the 1960s and 1970s we are hardened. Forever this team has been losing to the teams that they are supposed to beat, and winning against teams they are supposed to lose to. That's what makes them impossible to bet on.

There is an upside though. If you can watch Giants games and not have to be sent to the hospital afterwords, it's safe to say you have pretty good blood pressure and cardiovascular health.

Quote Originally Posted by yo-ho View Post

There is an upside though. If you can watch Giants games and not have to be sent to the hospital afterwords, it's safe to say you have pretty good blood pressure and cardiovascular health.
    Haha so true. It's funny. I sort of enjoy the emotional ride that accompanies every Giants season.

Quote Originally Posted by yo-ho View Post
    Relax, that is the definition of a Giants fan. At least for those of us who experienced the 1960s and 1970s we are hardened. Forever this team has been losing to the teams that they are supposed to beat, and winning against teams they are supposed to lose to. That's what makes them impossible to bet on.

All I have to say to this is good thing we have some excellent blood pressure medication and portable defibrillators.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepdip View Post
    I know we won last year and haven't forgotten, but its just this type of play that we are so used to seeing like last night that frustrates me.
    This team yes can rise in the playoffs but more often then not, they play really terrible at times.

There is no consistency.

You look at teams like Pitts, they may not win the superbowl every year but there is a level of toughness and pride. Our team is soft and look disinterested at times.

I dont know what it is. Were they sleep walking last night ? didnt they prepare for that game ?.
    And they win games with Charlie batch! Can you imagine what it will happen if we had Carr in there?

Veteran
    I went to sleep frustrated last night and I still woke up frustrated lol

There is no consistency.

Doom dispair and agony on me.... deep dark depression constant misery... if it twere't for bad luck the Giants would have no luck at all.... doom dispair and agony on me..................hmmmmmmmmmmmm. We all feel this way today.

the problem I have with this group is why they dont play like champions. For instance when we won in 07/08 we came in the next season looking and playing like a team who wanted to defend the chip going 11-1 until the plax set back. last year the Packers did the same thing. This group stinks, Chase is the smartest player we have on D with less talent, while all of the other talents we have on D are so dumb. I continue to see JPP going inside selfishly and getting gouged on the outside. Osi and Tuck are tired already and Webster and Prince are not clutch. What pissed me off most last night was a run play in the 3rd Q on second down with a wilson run up the middle for the hell of it. A wasted down just to get him a carry WTF is that! Put them in 3rd. With Eli a 2x SB MVP champ to only have 3 points in the 2nd half blows my mind. Eli needs to lead this offense; but whats killing everything is weather to audible all the way down to 1 second on the play clock allowing the defense to fire off on the 1 which cancels out any protection scheme Eli is trying to set up or get set, acknowledge where the pressure is coming from and play with the play clock as to when to hike. like sometimes hike with 6 seconds left next with 10, throw in some no huddle to have more playclock time to diagnose what the pressure looks like. I cant recall this offense going into any no huddle this year. Thought this defense isnt all of that, they continue to give the ball to the offense with a lead and they don't do anything but kick FG's. Where is Cruz on the inside. I think we are sending him deep way to often. And why do QB's, not just Eli, continue to throw under the first down yardage on critical 3rd downs conversions. A QB is better off waiting a moment even if a sack happens to at least give the WR a chance to get to the chains. and the WR's need to break their routes near the conversion yardage. regardless if there is a sack waiting for the play to develop; throwing under the stix still forces the punt. might as well hang in there and let plays develop. The future of the flat footed slow QB is coming to a end.

There is no consistency.

I am a very frustrated fan
    ^^ True.............Get in Line !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by giantsforce View Post
    All I have to say to this is good thing we have some excellent blood pressure medication and portable defibrillators.
    It was unfortunate because someone had a heart attack on line waiting to get in to the stadium last night. I hope the guy is alright.

+ Reply to Thread