+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Another guy i feel would be a nicer mid rd pass rusher that would make more sense then Lemonier is Quanterus Smith of W.Kentucky.. I am looking forward to seeing him go against Eric Fisher in his bowl game.. Hes a pure pass rusher, whos all ready had monster success against one of the nations best teams in ALABAMA, recording 3sacks against the crimson tide.. He also had 5sacks against Floida International.. Hes 6ft 5in 250lb's, and with that frame, could surely add some more weight.. Hes the kinda under the radar, small school DE that could make a diffrence for us..

U guys should check em out in his bowl game, against Eric Fisher.. His stock could soar, if he does well in that contest... Also, Eric Fishers stock could see a bump as well...

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Another guy i feel would be a nicer mid rd pass rusher that would make more sense then Lemonier is Quanterus Smith of W.Kentucky.. I am looking forward to seeing him go against Eric Fisher in his bowl game.. Hes a pure pass rusher, whos all ready had monster success against one of the nations best teams in ALABAMA, recording 3sacks against the crimson tide.. He also had 5sacks against Floida International.. Hes 6ft 5in 250lb's, and with that frame, could surely add some more weight.. Hes the kinda under the radar, small school DE that could make a diffrence for us..

U guys should check em out in his bowl game, against Eric Fisher.. His stock could soar, if he does well in that contest... Also, Eric Fishers stock could see a bump as well...
    Draftbreakdowns posted a bunch of him this year really good player.

vs Southern Miss

vs Alabama

vs Ark st

I wouldnt mind another safety, my faith in KP is done

A RT or RG wouldnt be bad either, the right side of the OL makes me uneasy

Marvin Austin is a waste so DT wouldnt hurt
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

We're hosting the SuperBowl next year....we should just go ahead and consider it a rebuilding year

Quote Originally Posted by paulj View Post
    I agree that we need more OL. Two picks one inside G/C and one outside T/G.
    We are grooming Brewer as RT, McCants as LT, Mosley at G. I would resign Locklear cut DD.

I think we need another cover CB. We have Webster but he seems to have lost a step as he has been beaten alot this year?
    WE have Prince and Hosley who areboth learning. WE need another good cover corner. We should have 5 CBs total.

We are set at safety with Phillps, Rolle, Brown Will Hill and Tyler Sash!!!! Total DBs =10 including 5 CBs.

We need a run stuffing DT to compliment Joseph and Canty. Im disappointed with Marvin Austin. He looks out of shape and slow.

I would return Kiwi to the DE rotation along with rookie Ojomo(=new Osi) who looked good in pre season.

I would draft an OLB with speed and a MLB.

If we can afford NY Jets TE Dustin Keller via FA if he comes cheap, he would be another weapon on offense that would open things up for our WRs and RBs. He would be another Jason Witten type TE. The Giants were going to draft him but the Jets moved up and took him. He is having an average year so he may come cheap? He would complement M Bennett.

CB
    DT
    OLB
    MLB
    OL
    OL
    RB
    Brewer, McCants and Mosley are awful. If they ever get on the field for significant reps, Eli will be in big trouble.

We will use a high pick on a pass rusher.

Ya, i saw a game earlier in the yr that turned me on to Lemonier, but since then, i've been less then impressed... I don't see a 240lb guy as a DE.. OSI looks tiny out there at 260-263 or whatever he is, and Lemonier has a ways to go to even get that big, and also has to keep his speed and athletic ability.. I'd pass on Lemonier as a 4/3 DE, all though i can see the intrigue..
    I dont agree with this. Osi is 250-255. And Im not looking at Lemonier to be an every down end, Im looking at him to be a pass rusher. Thats all he needs to be. Having a guy who can be brought out on passing downs is an incredibly valuable thing to have. Just like what the seahawks do with Bruce Irvin (who is roughly the same size as Lemonier).

Size isnt very critical to pass rushing ability either, best pass rusher in the league is the 235 pound Von Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    I dont agree with this. Osi is 250-255. And Im not looking at Lemonier to be an every down end, Im looking at him to be a pass rusher. Thats all he needs to be. Having a guy who can be brought out on passing downs is an incredibly valuable thing to have. Just like what the seahawks do with Bruce Irvin (who is roughly the same size as Lemonier).

Size isnt very critical to pass rushing ability either, best pass rusher in the league is the 235 pound Von Miller.
    Were each entitled to his own opinion.. I for one don't see lemonier as a 4/3 DE in any situation.. I'd be shocked if hes not a OLB in a 34...

Were each entitled to his own opinion.. I for one don't see lemonier as a 4/3 DE in any situation.. I'd be shocked if hes not a OLB in a 34...
    If he can rush the passer as a 3-4 OLB, he can rush the passer as a 4-3 DE.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    If he can rush the passer as a 3-4 OLB, he can rush the passer as a 4-3 DE.
    nah, hes gonna rush the pass rusher from a standup OLB in a 34.. Thats my opinion...

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Draftbreakdowns posted a bunch of him this year really good player.

vs Southern Miss

vs Alabama

vs Ark st
    Yup, this guy can play!