+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Veteran TroyArcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,527

    Giants will win the NFC East again with a 9-7 record

    I see the Giants, Cowboys and Skins all going 2-2. Another tough road to the SB.

  2. #2
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    No mans land
    Posts
    25,628
    rather see them win it with a 11-5 record.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  3. #3
    Veteran TroyArcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,527
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    rather see them win it with a 11-5 record.....
    Me too but not what I can predict after the past 12 games.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
    I see the Giants, Cowboys and Skins all going 2-2. Another tough road to the SB.
    Mediocrity of course. What else is new? This team should have had at least an 11-1 record by now. The talent is there, we just need some competent coaching staff to put all together.

  5. #5
    My hope is that we catch momentum again at the right time. I do believe the Skins got hot now, but it may be early. As we know it's touch to maintain that momentum and energy for months. I'd rather drop this one then catch fire against the Falcons and Saints, beat the Eagles and carry momentum going into the playoffs. Is it just me or are the Falcons not as strong as everyone says they are??

  6. #6
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    West Chester, PA
    Posts
    851
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueOnes View Post
    My hope is that we catch momentum again at the right time. I do believe the Skins got hot now, but it may be early. As we know it's touch to maintain that momentum and energy for months. I'd rather drop this one then catch fire against the Falcons and Saints, beat the Eagles and carry momentum going into the playoffs. Is it just me or are the Falcons not as strong as everyone says they are??
    Good point. I think the Skins will crash back down to earth before long... they will not reel off a 4--6 game winning streak at this stage in the season... it will end soon (maybe this week... they are prime for a letdown after their Super Bowl Victory last night)

    Falcons are overrated... weak schedule and their offense is one dimensional (passing).... everyone knows Matt Ryan's record in the postseason... he will be feeling the pressure in the divisional round coming off the bye vs whoever they face... hopefully it is us

  7. #7
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    7,406
    The only game we got outplayed was Cincy. All the rest we had a great shot at winning. First Cowboys game we could not block, played horrible and still only lost by a TD. Eagles game we should of won if we didnt go deep in the redzone and just kicked the FG. Steelers game we were up 10 in the 4th. Last Redskins game we get run happy and forgot that the Redskins are horrible defending the pass and lose by a point.

    We are consistantly inconsistant. Then the games we won, TB and Washington in shootouts we easily could of lost as well. Dallas we should of lost if Dez hands were smaller. Yet we destroy the 49ers and Packers.

  8. #8
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,878
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    The only game we got outplayed was Cincy. All the rest we had a great shot at winning. First Cowboys game we could not block, played horrible and still only lost by a TD. Eagles game we should of won if we didnt go deep in the redzone and just kicked the FG. Steelers game we were up 10 in the 4th. Last Redskins game we get run happy and forgot that the Redskins are horrible defending the pass and lose by a point.

    We are consistantly inconsistant. Then the games we won, TB and Washington in shootouts we easily could of lost as well. Dallas we should of lost if Dez hands were smaller. Yet we destroy the 49ers and Packers.
    On that I will disagree. We lost the games we deserved to lose (Philly was about 50/50) but we won at least two games we should have lost. (Washington and Dallas).
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  9. #9
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    7,406
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    On that I will disagree. We lost the games we deserved to lose (Philly was about 50/50) but we won at least two games we should have lost. (Washington and Dallas).
    Did you read the second part of my comment? I said we easily could of lost those games.

  10. #10
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    West Chester, PA
    Posts
    851
    would not surprise me if the cowboys go 1-3... this week @ Cincy, then Pittsburgh and New Orleans at home before finishing @ Wash

    Cowboys are terrible in Jerry World... hopefully they lose the next 3 and win vs Washington in Week 17. I want our last game to mean nothing!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts