+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Giants will win the NFC East again with a 9-7 record

Giants will win the NFC East again with a 9-7 record

I see the Giants, Cowboys and Skins all going 2-2. Another tough road to the SB.

rather see them win it with a 11-5 record.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    rather see them win it with a 11-5 record.....
    Me too but not what I can predict after the past 12 games.

Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
    I see the Giants, Cowboys and Skins all going 2-2. Another tough road to the SB.
    Mediocrity of course. What else is new? This team should have had at least an 11-1 record by now. The talent is there, we just need some competent coaching staff to put all together.

My hope is that we catch momentum again at the right time. I do believe the Skins got hot now, but it may be early. As we know it's touch to maintain that momentum and energy for months. I'd rather drop this one then catch fire against the Falcons and Saints, beat the Eagles and carry momentum going into the playoffs. Is it just me or are the Falcons not as strong as everyone says they are??

Veteran
    would not surprise me if the cowboys go 1-3... this week @ Cincy, then Pittsburgh and New Orleans at home before finishing @ Wash

Cowboys are terrible in Jerry World... hopefully they lose the next 3 and win vs Washington in Week 17. I want our last game to mean nothing!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueOnes View Post
    My hope is that we catch momentum again at the right time. I do believe the Skins got hot now, but it may be early. As we know it's touch to maintain that momentum and energy for months. I'd rather drop this one then catch fire against the Falcons and Saints, beat the Eagles and carry momentum going into the playoffs. Is it just me or are the Falcons not as strong as everyone says they are??
    Good point. I think the Skins will crash back down to earth before long... they will not reel off a 4--6 game winning streak at this stage in the season... it will end soon (maybe this week... they are prime for a letdown after their Super Bowl Victory last night)

Falcons are overrated... weak schedule and their offense is one dimensional (passing).... everyone knows Matt Ryan's record in the postseason... he will be feeling the pressure in the divisional round coming off the bye vs whoever they face... hopefully it is us

Cowboys are not a threat. They may lose out.

But the Skins are the threat. They may win out, or AT WORST, go 3-1. I don't see how they lose 2 of their final 4 games. Who are they losing to? Cleveland? Philly? Don't see it happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive92 View Post

But the Skins are the threat. They may win out, or AT WORST, go 3-1. I don't see how they lose 2 of their final 4 games. Who are they losing to? Cleveland? Philly? Don't see it happening.
    Cleveland is a good team, very easily they could win. Ravens should bounce back this week and beat the Skins. Cowboys game is a toss up. No way they should lose to the Eagles. You do realize the Skins are 6-6 and they are not blowing any one out. Don't get caught up in the RGIII hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive92 View Post

They may win out? That's completely ridiculous.

They are a 6-6 team. They will probably lose this week.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread