+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Giants will win the NFC East again with a 9-7 record

The only game we got outplayed was Cincy. All the rest we had a great shot at winning. First Cowboys game we could not block, played horrible and still only lost by a TD. Eagles game we should of won if we didnt go deep in the redzone and just kicked the FG. Steelers game we were up 10 in the 4th. Last Redskins game we get run happy and forgot that the Redskins are horrible defending the pass and lose by a point.

We are consistantly inconsistant. Then the games we won, TB and Washington in shootouts we easily could of lost as well. Dallas we should of lost if Dez hands were smaller. Yet we destroy the 49ers and Packers.
    If you dig up the dirt in Oakland, you will find Giant bones

3/18/14 Draft:
    1-Aaron Donald DT Pitt
    2-Kareem Martin DE UNC
    3-Stanley Jean-Baptiste CB Neb
    4-C.J. Fiedorowicz TE Iowa
    5-Bryan Stork C FSU
    5-Chris Watt G ND
    6-Jeff Janis WR SV

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    The only game we got outplayed was Cincy. All the rest we had a great shot at winning. First Cowboys game we could not block, played horrible and still only lost by a TD. Eagles game we should of won if we didnt go deep in the redzone and just kicked the FG. Steelers game we were up 10 in the 4th. Last Redskins game we get run happy and forgot that the Redskins are horrible defending the pass and lose by a point.

We are consistantly inconsistant. Then the games we won, TB and Washington in shootouts we easily could of lost as well. Dallas we should of lost if Dez hands were smaller. Yet we destroy the 49ers and Packers.
    On that I will disagree. We lost the games we deserved to lose (Philly was about 50/50) but we won at least two games we should have lost. (Washington and Dallas).
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    They may win out? That's completely ridiculous.

They are a 6-6 team. They will probably lose this week.
    And we were a 7-7 teams last year. How did that work out? Oh yeah, 6 straight wins vs the best teams in the NFL.

3/18/14 Draft:
    1-Aaron Donald DT Pitt
    2-Kareem Martin DE UNC
    5-Bryan Stork C FSU
    5-Chris Watt G ND
    6-Jeff Janis WR SV

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    On that I will disagree. We lost the games we deserved to lose (Philly was about 50/50) but we won at least two games we should have lost. (Washington and Dallas).
    Did you read the second part of my comment? I said we easily could of lost those games.

3/18/14 Draft:
    1-Aaron Donald DT Pitt
    2-Kareem Martin DE UNC
    5-Bryan Stork C FSU
    5-Chris Watt G ND
    6-Jeff Janis WR SV

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    And we were a 7-7 teams last year. How did that work out? Oh yeah, 6 straight wins vs the best teams in the NFL.
    Sounds like you have drunk the RGIII Kool Aid. I am not much of a gambler but I will give you 100-1 odds the Skins don't make it to the SB.

Honestly, I just don't see 9-7 winning for the Giants this season. 10-6 will most likely do it, but if we tie with either of the other two teams at 9-7, then they'll take it, not us. Of course, if we take it one game at a time and just win out, this discussion won't even matter, which is what we all ultimately hope for.
    Adversity makes for a worthy adversary.

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    If we hold true to form, we should go 3-1. Beat the 3 tough teams, then drop another to the Eagles. This is the strangest team we have had in a long time. Week in and week out I have no confidence we will win for sure. In the same vein, every week I think this team can beat any team in the league. Will the real New York Giants please stand up!!, (and remain standing). Every week my stomach is churning. Hell I was even nervous when we had 21 points on the Packers. That's how inconsistent the team is this year. I honestly think we have to go 3-1 to get in this year.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantRoc View Post
    If we hold true to form, we should go 3-1. Beat the 3 tough teams, then drop another to the Eagles. This is the strangest team we have had in a long time. Week in and week out I have no confidence we will win for sure. In the same vein, every week I think this team can beat any team in the league. Will the real New York Giants please stand up!!, (and remain standing). Every week my stomach is churning. Hell I was even nervous when we had 21 points on the Packers. That's how inconsistent the team is this year. I honestly think we have to go 3-1 to get in this year.
    I have to agree with never knowing which Giants team is going to show up. It's inexplicable, really. After an amazing performance one week, analysts and fans may have reason to call the Giants one of the best teams in the league, then the following week a flat performance against an "easy" team leaves everyone questioning the Giants.
    Adversity makes for a worthy adversary.

+ Reply to Thread