+ Reply to Thread

Nicks, Cruz, and our WR

Once again, they fail to show up. Cruz, outside of one big catch was close to non-existant and then was caught from behind anyway on that catch.

Nicks, when faced with a decent corner 1v1 doesn't seem to be able to beat him or take over the game like he did in the playoffs last year.

Reuben Randle is NO Mario Manningham. He looks like Tim Carter. (Yes, I know he's a rookie, I just wish he would contribute)

Nicks had a decent night. And he DID beat the 1 on 1 coverage and Eli under threw him for what would've been a sure TD.

offense lost the game due to redzone bull**** execution and play calls....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Veteran
    Cruz has not been the same over the middle since being laid out in the Steelers game. He needs to man up & catch the damn ball

Cruz was open on a streak down the middle in the first half and Eli missed him. CAN'T DO MUCH MORE THAN RUN PAST YOUR MAN AND BE OPEN OF A TD. I believe he made a few other big first downs.

Can't make an impact when you don't throw in the second half.

Quote Originally Posted by VBGiantsFan View Post
    Once again, they fail to show up. Cruz, outside of one big catch was close to non-existant and then was caught from behind anyway on that catch.

Nicks, when faced with a decent corner 1v1 doesn't seem to be able to beat him or take over the game like he did in the playoffs last year.

Reuben Randle is NO Mario Manningham. He looks like Tim Carter. (Yes, I know he's a rookie, I just wish he would contribute)
    Cruz had over 100 yards receiving and a few catches on 3rd down to get first downs. What game were you watching?
    Close or you hit the bricks