+ Reply to Thread

Thread: If we could of stopped the run we win that game by at least a TD

Exclamation If we could of stopped the run we win that game by at least a TD

They are a VERY difficult offense to account for because of all their options however if we had shut down Morris our coverage could of been better down field, our LBers could of covered the middle a little better... everything stems from stopping the run and we obviously didn't do that.

Take away the run and the RG3 threat isn't as magnified as it was last night. Also we probably wouldn't of had to run the ball THAT much to eat the clock.

I'm not sure why we didn't go for it on 4th and 11 with only a couple minutes remaining.

The inability of the offense to score because of terrible play calling especially in the red zone is a huge reason why we lost but not being able to stop this guy Morris absolutely killed us.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

I agree. The offense doesn't get a pass, but not being able to stop the run has been detrimental to our defense minus the San Fran game. If you can't stop it, that opens up the play action and they bite on it.
    I thought we had something special!!!

All-Pro
    17-16 is why they lost. The offense committed a number of penalties last night while the defense was not called for a single penalty. The offense kicked 4 field goals and missed 1. That's why they lost.

+ Reply to Thread