+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Time to dust off the Gnomes

Bench Player

Time to dust off the Gnomes

C'mon guys, let's dig those Gnomes out of the closet and get them buried upside down in the yard.

Funny you should suggest that. My gnome is standing upright in my back yard right next to my small Giants flag that used to adorn my car. That little fellow did not budge during Super Storm Sandy with flood waters up to 2 feet pummeling him. I figured that if he survived such a peril, he deserved to remain standing as is. Now I am not so sure. Maybe it's time to turn his world upside down.

eh let's wait until after the Saints game. We're still good. Now if we lose that one then we should probably unleash the gnomes.
    Last edited by Rusty192; 12-04-2012 at 03:45 PM.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBluePoint View Post
    Funny you should suggest that. My gnome is standing upright in my back yard right next to my small Giants flag that used to adorn my car. That little fellow did not budge during Super Storm Sandy with flood waters up to 2 feet pummeling him. I figured that if he survived such a peril, he deserved to remain standing as is. Now I am not so sure. Maybe it's time to turn his world upside down.
    Cute story. I don't have a gnome except a very teensy one so I buried a crow instead from my garden. He's about a foot tall. I know he won't jinx us because last year we won it all with that crow. LOL

Get your gnomes! I haven't been wearing my 18-1 tshirt, my scarf, or using my clapper this season. I think it's time I brought them back out.

What? You have your gnome in a closet? Get that thing back underground where it belongs!!! And don't be stingy with the dirt!
    Do not feed the trolls.

+ Reply to Thread