Closed Thread
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829
    All-Pro

Re: Manningbowl, IZBO1, LuckOfTuck and a few others - Please take note

[quote user="Tommy_Ribs"]

[quote user="NYG_inul"]im really not trying to start any trouble, but i just thought id post what i feel. thats it. u know?
    [/quote]

You are not starting trouble.

But let me re-iterate, what we want to do is eliminate the same 4 or 5 guys from hi-jacking threads that are of different topics into an Eli Sucks discussion.

We know they don't like ELi, and they are entitled to that opinion, we just want to keep on topic.

Have you ever had a nice thread going and then a troll hi-jacks it and the next thing you know there is a 3-way argument?

I want to try and avoid that.

There was a nice thread going about getting a new #1 receiver and then it turned into a 5 page argument about how Eli sucked vs the Eagles and that it was his fault he missed Steve Smith, not Steve Smith's fault he missed the pass.

After 6 years on this MB it was the tipping point for me, and it is the right thing to do.

We have 9 even handed and fair mods on here that can do the job, and at the end of the day provide a better experience for the 99.99% of likewise fair minded board members.

[/quote]

not that i can recall. but yea that would suck if it happened.

i mean if i was talking about How McNabb is like the Drew Bledsoe of quarterbacks... and i asked if someone if it was true or not true... or if they agreed... and then we get an argument about.....

Eli Manning is the Jake Plummer of Quartbacks.... then id have to be okay with that because its the same thing that i am kinda talking about and i remember someone making that argument before.

but i am sure you are talking about something more severe correct?

[quote user="Tommy_Ribs"]

[quote user="izbo1"]

[/quote]

When something is too noisy what do you do? You turn down the volume.

[/quote]

[quote user="NYG_inul"][quote user="Tommy_Ribs"]

[quote user="NYG_inul"]im really not trying to start any trouble, but i just thought id post what i feel. thats it. u know?
    [/quote]

You are not starting trouble.

But let me re-iterate, what we want to do is eliminate the same 4 or 5 guys from hi-jacking threads that are of different topics into an Eli Sucks discussion.

We know they don't like ELi, and they are entitled to that opinion, we just want to keep on topic.

Have you ever had a nice thread going and then a troll hi-jacks it and the next thing you know there is a 3-way argument?

I want to try and avoid that.

There was a nice thread going about getting a new #1 receiver and then it turned into a 5 page argument about how Eli sucked vs the Eagles and that it was his fault he missed Steve Smith, not Steve Smith's fault he missed the pass.

After 6 years on this MB it was the tipping point for me, and it is the right thing to do.

We have 9 even handed and fair mods on here that can do the job, and at the end of the day provide a better experience for the 99.99% of likewise fair minded board members.

[/quote]

not that i can recall. but yea that would suck if it happened.

i mean if i was talking about How McNabb is like the Drew Bledsoe of quarterbacks... and i asked if someone if it was true or not true... or if they agreed... and then we get an argument about.....

Eli Manning is the Jake Plummer of Quartbacks.... then id have to be okay with that because its the same thing that i am kinda talking about and i remember someone making that argument before.

but i am sure you are talking about something more severe correct?

[/quote]

i wouldn't worry about it, this wasn't directed towards you. Just those that do it on purpose and constantly.

Fear the name, appreciate the game