+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: I pity you guys (Giants Fans)

Banned

I pity you guys (Giants Fans)

Redskins Fan Here.

I'm not here to talk smack about yesterdays game. All I have to say is blame the refs as you will, but big blue couldn't be stopped if they would have passed the ball. Our pass D is absolutely HORRIBLE. Good game nevertheless.

I've been through the likes of Jason Campbell, Donovan, Fat Albert, Adam Archuleta, JOHN BECK, Sexy Rexy, Shaun Suisham, Graham gaNO.

I've seen the Redskins attempt their swinging gate, have a Monday night massacre against Philly and just outright suck in every way, shape and form.

But through all the suckage I've been able to sit back and reflect on the glory days. The hogs. Darrell Green. Art Monk. Charles Mann.

I've silently browsed these (along with the Eagles and Cowboys) forums for a while, and I've noticed one sad thing. Many of you are entirely OBLIVIOUS. You bash your team, your players and your coach non-stop. You've won two superbowls with this group and are the defending champs, yet many of you claim that you're "Done".

All I came here to say was, and without trying to be an antogonist, ENJOY THE GLORY DAYS. Giant's football is very much alive. You guys always start sucking this time of year and then BAM, Superbowl.

There will be times in the future, I PROMISE, that you will feel like the biggest jackass for bashing this team. Wake up and be good fans. It's embarassing. Obviously this doesn't apply to everybody.

Sure, your co-owner Mara is a POS - but I felt it my duty to remind you guys that one day you will return to the cellar of the NFC east (just like every team does eventually) and will look back on these days fondly. Enjoy them.

Sincerely,
    A fan who has seen A LOT
    Last edited by JustSayin; 12-04-2012 at 04:31 PM.

lol

Quote Originally Posted by JustSayin View Post
    Redskins Fan Here.

I'm not here to talk smack about yesterdays game. All I have to say is blame the refs as you will, but big blue couldn't be stopped if they would have passed the ball. Our pass D is absolutely HORRIBLE. Good game nevertheless.

I've been through the likes of Jason Campbell, Donovan, Fat Albert, Adam Archuleta, JOHN BECK, Sexy Rexy, Shaun Suisham, Graham gaNO.

I've seen the Redskins attempt their swinging gate, have a Monday night massacre against Philly and just outright suck in every way, shape and form.

But through all the suckage I've been able to sit back and reflect on the glory days. The hogs. Darrell Green. Art Monk. Charles Mann.

I've silently browsed these (along with the Eagles and Cowboys) forums for a while, and I've noticed one sad thing. Many of you are entirely OBLIVIOUS. You bash your team, your players and your coach non-stop. You've won two superbowls with this group and are the defending champs, yet many of you claim that you're "Done".

All I came here to say was, and without trying to be an antogonist, ENJOY THE GLORY DAYS. Giant's football is very much alive. You guys always start sucking this time of year and then BAM, Superbowl.

There will be times in the future, I PROMISE, that you will feel like the biggest jackass for bashing this team. Wake up and be good fans. It's embarassing. Obviously this doesn't apply to everybody.

Sure, your owner is a POS - but I felt it my duty to remind you guys that one day you will return to the cellar of the NFC east (just like every team does eventually) and will look back on these days fondly. Enjoy them.

Sincerely,
    A fan who has seen A LOT
    We have one of the best owners in pro sports.

Other than that, your point is well taken.
    Get well soon 80.

Redskins Fan Here.

Sure, your owner is a POS - but I felt it my duty to remind you guys that one day you will return to the cellar of the NFC east (just like every team does eventually) and will look back on these days fondly. Enjoy them.

Sincerely,
    A fan who has seen A LOT
    Our owner is a POS?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Bench Player
    No need to pity us we are still pretty proud of the 2 Lombardi's we added to the trophy case the past 5 yrs

first time since the internet can a Redskin fan talk **** in December lol

Mara is the POS and Snyder is the well-respected keystone team owner huh? Talk about Bizarro World.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bansaw View Post
    first time since the internet can a Redskin fan talk **** in December lol
    ?? I don't believe I was talking ****.

?? I don't believe I was talking ****.
    lol

its fine, I'm glad I can stop feeling pity for you guys

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantWarfare View Post
    Mara is the POS and Snyder is the well-respected keystone team owner huh? Talk about Bizarro World.
    Never said the latter

+ Reply to Thread