+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 146

Thread: I pity you guys (Giants Fans)

  1. #11
    BTW why is it now all of a sudden that these Skins fans are all over this board? You guys were considered mythical at one point. Wonder if it has to do w/ them being relevant again. They've been sucking for ages and you'd barely ever see one of their fans post here but now they're in the mix and now they're rearing their heads all over the place.

  2. #12
    All-Pro bansaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15,940
    you know whats funny

    I've made thousands of football photoshops and not one about the redskins lol

  3. #13
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    102,355
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSayin View Post
    Never said the latter
    Are you saying John Mara is a POS?
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 12-04-2012 at 04:34 PM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1






    # 80

  4. #14
    All-Pro Eliscruzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warwick NY
    Posts
    6,520
    This guy was probably saying everything we were saying last year. Let them have their glory for now but as I remember we are still in 1st place and control our own destiny and there is nothing that their ******bag owner or their team can do about that if we win out...which is very capable. He was trying to gloat in a way to tell us that we will be the worst team in the NFCE.

  5. #15
    LOL make no mistakes we were beat last night and it was a well DESERVED win for you Mr. Skin.

    However, pity us?? IF ANYTHING -- we pity you guys. And this isn't smack talk so hear me out. Last night was the biggest Skins game in... forever. The last time they made the playoffs wasn't even as big as this. You were at home. Crowd nuts. Chance at creeping back in to the East hunt on the line. Last night was the Skins to win and we gave you guys a little leeway. That was as close to a playoff game last night ya'll have seen in a while. And you used all of that to your advantage.

    Meanwhile, Giants fans have been blessed with TONS of BIG GAMES over the last... 8 years almost? I mean c'mon dude. Pretty ignorant statement. I chuckled when you said you have to think of the 80's. You should be thinking more about this young QB You have and how the Skins are going to be back in the running for years to come. Don't worry about us and our CHAMPIONSHIP culture. Some of our fans are used to winning and if they want to pout about it - big deal. As a Skins fan you should be immune to the pouters anyway.

    Other than the no call on Bennett, I didn't see too much that determined the game. It was just a straight up low scoring bang it out type of game and you guys beat us at it. Not many teams can do that.
    Last edited by eLi MusT gO dEEp; 12-04-2012 at 04:27 PM.

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantWarfare View Post
    BTW why is it now all of a sudden that these Skins fans are all over this board? You guys were considered mythical at one point. Wonder if it has to do w/ them being relevant again. They've been sucking for ages and you'd barely ever see one of their fans post here but now they're in the mix and now they're rearing their heads all over the place.
    I browse every team's forums. Obviously more fans show up in forums when their team is doing well.

  7. #17
    Starter nygfan90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    416
    Im gonna go with what morehead said lol. I agree with everything except the owner part.

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    This guy was probably saying everything we were saying last year. Let them have their glory for now but as I remember we are still in 1st place and control our own destiny and there is nothing that their ******bag owner or their team can do about that if we win out...which is very capable. He was trying to gloat in a way to tell us that we will be the worst team in the NFCE.
    I'm sure if I wanted to gloat I wouldn't take the time to be subtle. Do you think any sensible Redskins fan is truely in a position to gloat? What's to celebrate? We're playing football but theres a long way to go before we get any respect. Our D is A JOKE.

  9. #19
    All-Pro Eliscruzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warwick NY
    Posts
    6,520
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantWarfare View Post
    BTW why is it now all of a sudden that these Skins fans are all over this board? You guys were considered mythical at one point. Wonder if it has to do w/ them being relevant again. They've been sucking for ages and you'd barely ever see one of their fans post here but now they're in the mix and now they're rearing their heads all over the place.
    When the lost to us the last time they were no where to be found and you would think that they would be focusing on the Ravens but last night was their SB....lol. Se how they reacted after the win last night??This guy has the nerve to say he pities us lol...when his whole entire fanbase overrated to winning a regular season game against the Giants. If you ask me I pitty them for being so pathetic.

  10. #20
    All-Pro Eliscruzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warwick NY
    Posts
    6,520
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSayin View Post
    I'm sure if I wanted to gloat I wouldn't take the time to be subtle. Do you think any sensible Redskins fan is truely in a position to gloat? What's to celebrate? We're playing football but theres a long way to go before we get any respect. Our D is A JOKE.
    Lol look at how you guy over celebrated last night maybe you didn't but most people in Washington are delusional about you team and that win last night.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts