+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 146

Thread: I pity you guys (Giants Fans)

  1. #31
    Veteran nycisgreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Mount Airy, MD
    Posts
    1,874
    1 - 3 in the last 4 games. I can't argue with fact. The 2nd half soon has been documented year after year.

  2. #32
    Well, when it's all said and done, Snyder is still your owner. Good luck with that.

  3. #33
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    18,937
    Judging by the owner comment's response, you can add we nitpick posts as well lol.

    Nonetheless, well said.

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistanihan View Post
    Not to mention that blown roughing the kicker penalty.

    I dont get all the hate still for Mara, those fools still got RG3.
    In fairness i think the guy was trying to catch him from falling not push him, lol. anyway even the 15 yarder would have been a yard short of the first down and we will never know if TC would of put the offense back on the field and went for it on 4th down
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

    Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

  5. #35
    the OP said and i quote "I pity you guys (Giants Fans)

    Redskins Fan Here.

    I'm not here to talk smack about yesterdays game. All I have to say is blame the refs as you will, but big blue couldn't be stopped if they would have passed the ball. Our pass D is absolutely HORRIBLE. Good game nevertheless."


    Well the giants Coaching staff let the redskins off the hook by being scared into running the whole 2nd half thinking theyd keep the ball out of RG3s hands longer that way. The final tally for passes in 2nd half by the giants was a grand total of 11.... Thats right ELEVEN???

    After shredding the Skins Defense with Nicks, Cruz and Bennett the whole 1st half and racking up an amazing 8of10 on third downs, some of them really long ones, the announcers said that the Skins better finger a way to get some pressure on Eli in 2nd half or he and the giants will put up some RECORD NUMBERS.

    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

    Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSayin View Post
    Redskins Fan Here.

    I'm not here to talk smack about yesterdays game. All I have to say is blame the refs as you will, but big blue couldn't be stopped if they would have passed the ball. Our pass D is absolutely HORRIBLE. Good game nevertheless.

    I've been through the likes of Jason Campbell, Donovan, Fat Albert, Adam Archuleta, JOHN BECK, Sexy Rexy, Shaun Suisham, Graham gaNO.

    I've seen the Redskins attempt their swinging gate, have a Monday night massacre against Philly and just outright suck in every way, shape and form.

    But through all the suckage I've been able to sit back and reflect on the glory days. The hogs. Darrell Green. Art Monk. Charles Mann.

    I've silently browsed these (along with the Eagles and Cowboys) forums for a while, and I've noticed one sad thing. Many of you are entirely OBLIVIOUS. You bash your team, your players and your coach non-stop. You've won two superbowls with this group and are the defending champs, yet many of you claim that you're "Done".
    i stopped reading there because you hit everything right on the mark. thanks for sharing this but dont waste your time trying to explain this to giant fans. Most of them are spoiled and overact after every loss. Maybe this is how it is when your team is good. You just except a lot.

    Bradshaw rushes for 103 yards and averaged 4.3 yards a carry yet people are still saying he sucks. Theres a thread that says eli is done and that we should fire our GM. Its so comical all you could do is laugh.
    Last edited by Marvelousmik; 12-04-2012 at 05:02 PM.

  7. #37
    All-Pro Eliscruzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warwick NY
    Posts
    6,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    i stopped reading there because you hit everything right on the mark. thanks for sharing this but dont waste your time trying to explain this to giant fans. Most of them are spoiled and overact after every loss. Maybe this is how it is when your team is good. You just except a lot.

    Bradshaw rushes for 103 yards and averaged 4.3 yards a carry yet people are still saying he sucks. Theres a thread that says eli is done and that we should fire our GM. Its so comical all you could do is laugh.
    spoiled??? I think we are just realistic this is the defending SB champs and they seriously let a VERY important game go. Now we lose all tie breakers to the Cowboys and Redskins and are 2-3 in the division. We are in serious trouble and I don't blame our fans for venting we wouldn't be if we didn't...oh and we have the Saints coming up when the have our number.

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    spoiled??? I think we are just realistic this is the defending SB champs and they seriously let a VERY important game go. Now we lose all tie breakers to the Cowboys and Redskins and are 2-3 in the division. We are in serious trouble and I don't blame our fans for venting we wouldn't be if we didn't...oh and we have the Saints coming up when the have our number.
    "fire KG, fire perry, fire reese, cut cruz, cut bradshaw, fire TC, Eli is done." I guess that is venting. But it comes off as spoiled to me.

    And i knew we would lose this game so i am not surprised. I told you not to underestimate the redskins. You made the comment earlier that if we stopped rodgers who is the best qb in the NFL, we should be able to stop a rookie. However you forgot one thing. In order to beat the redskins its not about stopping RG3. its about stopping their scheme.

  9. #39
    Every Redskins fan despises the Giants ownership because of "Capgate" and that whole situation that went down. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

  10. #40
    All-Pro Eliscruzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warwick NY
    Posts
    6,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    "fire KG, fire perry, fire reese, cut cruz, cut bradshaw, fire TC, Eli is done." I guess that is venting. But it comes off as spoiled to me.

    And i knew we would lose this game so i am not surprised. I told you not to underestimate the redskins. You made the comment earlier that if we stopped rodgers who is the best qb in the NFL, we should be able to stop a rookie. However you forgot one thing. In order to beat the redskins its not about stopping RG3. its about stopping their scheme.
    No you just took what I said and ASSUMED I was discounting the Redskins. The thread was "can we beat the Redskin" Which I replied no hail to the mighty great RG3 he cannot be stopped and we have no chance.Guess you don't realize sarcasm when it slaps you right in the face. Just because you KNEW we would lose doesn't me others don't have the right to vent. Anyway I also remember telling you that the Redskins could win...and that the Giants could to if the Giants did what the are capable of doing. Did they??? no they stalled out in the redzone boneheaded penalties you can make a case that the Giants lost the game. Not saying I am but it had less to do with what the Redskins did then what the Giants didn't do. Questionable play calling, poor execution, dumb penalties. Lack of intensity on defense.....people are pissed and rightfully so. Doesn't mean that they are spoiled and that you are the unbaised Giants fan that looks at all things logically.
    Last edited by Eliscruzzz; 12-04-2012 at 05:39 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts