+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: I pity you guys (Giants Fans)

Piss on you and your pity.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

I pity us too. 2 Super bowls in 5 years? Pathetic.

I don't get the whole "go on another team's message board and pontificate" thing. I would never even consider going on Redskins, Eagles, or Cowboys message board and lecturing their fans on anything. The last thing I need is to be lectured by a Redskins fan right now.

I also wouldn't go in to the Linc, Cowboys Stadium or FedEx and lip off to their fans and expect to be welcomed like family. So, thanks for stopping by -- now beat it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSayin View Post
    Redskins Fan Here.

I'm not here to talk smack about yesterdays game. All I have to say is blame the refs as you will, but big blue couldn't be stopped if they would have passed the ball. Our pass D is absolutely HORRIBLE. Good game nevertheless.

I've been through the likes of Jason Campbell, Donovan, Fat Albert, Adam Archuleta, JOHN BECK, Sexy Rexy, Shaun Suisham, Graham gaNO.

I've seen the Redskins attempt their swinging gate, have a Monday night massacre against Philly and just outright suck in every way, shape and form.

But through all the suckage I've been able to sit back and reflect on the glory days. The hogs. Darrell Green. Art Monk. Charles Mann.

I've silently browsed these (along with the Eagles and Cowboys) forums for a while, and I've noticed one sad thing. Many of you are entirely OBLIVIOUS. You bash your team, your players and your coach non-stop. You've won two superbowls with this group and are the defending champs, yet many of you claim that you're "Done".

All I came here to say was, and without trying to be an antogonist, ENJOY THE GLORY DAYS. Giant's football is very much alive. You guys always start sucking this time of year and then BAM, Superbowl.

There will be times in the future, I PROMISE, that you will feel like the biggest jackass for bashing this team. Wake up and be good fans. It's embarassing. Obviously this doesn't apply to everybody.

Sure, your co-owner Mara is a POS - but I felt it my duty to remind you guys that one day you will return to the cellar of the NFC east (just like every team does eventually) and will look back on these days fondly. Enjoy them.

Sincerely,
    A fan who has seen A LOT
    I was at the game last night and it wasn't just us NY Giants fans that kept saying it but all Washington Redskins around me were also surprised that we weren't throwing the ball.

Congratulations on the win. You guys were the better team last night.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSayin View Post
    Redskins Fan Here.

I'm not here to talk smack about yesterdays game. All I have to say is blame the refs as you will, but big blue couldn't be stopped if they would have passed the ball. Our pass D is absolutely HORRIBLE. Good game nevertheless.

I've been through the likes of Jason Campbell, Donovan, Fat Albert, Adam Archuleta, JOHN BECK, Sexy Rexy, Shaun Suisham, Graham gaNO.

I've seen the Redskins attempt their swinging gate, have a Monday night massacre against Philly and just outright suck in every way, shape and form.

But through all the suckage I've been able to sit back and reflect on the glory days. The hogs. Darrell Green. Art Monk. Charles Mann.

I've silently browsed these (along with the Eagles and Cowboys) forums for a while, and I've noticed one sad thing. Many of you are entirely OBLIVIOUS. You bash your team, your players and your coach non-stop. You've won two superbowls with this group and are the defending champs, yet many of you claim that you're "Done".

All I came here to say was, and without trying to be an antogonist, ENJOY THE GLORY DAYS. Giant's football is very much alive. You guys always start sucking this time of year and then BAM, Superbowl.

There will be times in the future, I PROMISE, that you will feel like the biggest jackass for bashing this team. Wake up and be good fans. It's embarassing. Obviously this doesn't apply to everybody.

Sure, your co-owner Mara is a POS - but I felt it my duty to remind you guys that one day you will return to the cellar of the NFC east (just like every team does eventually) and will look back on these days fondly. Enjoy them.

Sincerely,
    A fan who has seen A LOT
    Your franchise is a joke, your owner is an idiot, and your dumb *** GM was told not to dump cap room, so you hate Mara because they went after the cap room you dumped lol lol, go back to the **** hole you came from, because in due time RG3 will be the next Vick broken and figured out...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I pity us too. 2 Super bowls in 5 years? Pathetic.
    Actually that kind of was the point of my post. Although you are sarcastic, the majority here are actually debbie downers hating on the team that's lead them to multiple lombardi's. The pity isn't a product of your teams performance, it's a product of your fan's ignorance lol. They think this 7-5 Giants team is horrible and just can't get any worse!
    Last edited by JustnSayin; 12-04-2012 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JustnSayin View Post
    Actually that kind of was the point of my post. Although you are sarcastic, the majority here are actually debbie downers hating on the team that's lead them to multiple lombardi's. The pity isn't a product of your teams performance, it's a product of your fan's ignorance lol. They think this 7-7 Giants team is horrible and just can't get any worse!
    Giants are 7-5 where the hell are you getting 7-7???

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by barran21 View Post
    Your franchise is a joke, your owner is an idiot, and your dumb *** GM was told not to dump cap room, so you hate Mara because they went after the cap room you dumped lol lol, go back to the **** hole you came from, because in due time RG3 will be the next Vick broken and figured out...
    There was no salary cap. You can't violate something that doesn't exist. When you get a group of owners together to privately agree on something with no official guidelines not written in contract it's called "collusion". And why did 29/29 owners approve sanctions against the Cowboys and Redskins?

Because this isn't a lollipop land of goodness where owners want other teams getting competitive edges. The cap gate was a win-win situation for everybody involved in creating the sanctions. Nobody would dare turn it down. Not to mention the fact that the NFL itself approved the contracts. And that Mara is incredibly biased in the issue and instead of professionally removing himself - stood in.

And furthermore, heavily advocated the rule that allowed the Forsett TD to stand on Thanksgiving.

And while thats all fine and dandy - my post wasn't about the capgate. And I never once brought up RG3. Comparing him to Vick tells me more about your intelligence than I ever wished to know.

Try being classy sometime. Won't hurt ya know.
    Last edited by JustnSayin; 12-04-2012 at 06:14 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Giants are 7-5 where the hell are you getting 7-7???
    Sorry, was thinking of the 7-7 they went last year before their turn around. You're right lol.

Quote Originally Posted by JustnSayin View Post
    Actually that kind of was the point of my post. Although you are sarcastic, the majority here are actually debbie downers hating on the team that's lead them to multiple lombardi's. The pity isn't a product of your teams performance, it's a product of your fan's ignorance lol. They think this 7-5 Giants team is horrible and just can't get any worse!
    I think it's a product of how the Giants regular season works and the beginning part of the formula is almost always the same. Start out as an average team with a bad performance by Eli which is questioned, win the next 4-5 games to reach a record of 6-2 where everyone expects this team to secure a 1st or 2nd seed, watch in absolute anger and disgust as they drop around 3-4 games in the next stretch, and then you either get the following: More defeats which concludes with the team collapsing at the end of the year which causes the fan and media to question the team OR the Giants sneak into the playoffs as a WC team and make a deep push for the Lombardi.

This team has a ton of emotional roller coasters during the regular season in comparison to the New England Patriots, San Diego Chargers a few years back, or even the Houston Texans today. It's just how our script works.

+ Reply to Thread