+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    spoiled??? I think we are just realistic this is the defending SB champs and they seriously let a VERY important game go. Now we lose all tie breakers to the Cowboys and Redskins and are 2-3 in the division. We are in serious trouble and I don't blame our fans for venting we wouldn't be if we didn't...oh and we have the Saints coming up when the have our number.
    The Saints? Ohhhh you mean that team that went 0-4 and lost to the chiefs, panthers and has no head coach? Or do you mean the saints who have the worst defense in the league and are actually breaking records for it? Or perhaps you mean the saints who fall apart whenever they play in any cold weather whatsoever(It's gonna be cold in NY this week) like how they did in Denver? Yeah they suurrrrrre have our number.

Please. Our schedule has us playing a weak saints, and overrated ravens team that got beat by a backup, and the eagles. The only team up next that we might lose to is the falcons.

Now look at the redskins. They're 6-6. They can't lose anymore games. But they also have to play the ravens and browns who can beat them.

Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant View Post
    The Saints? Ohhhh you mean that team that went 0-4 and lost to the chiefs, panthers and has no head coach? Or do you mean the saints who have the worst defense in the league and are actually breaking records for it? Or perhaps you mean the saints who fall apart whenever they play in any cold weather whatsoever(It's gonna be cold in NY this week) like how they did in Denver? Yeah they suurrrrrre have our number.

Please. Our schedule has us playing a weak saints, and overrated ravens team that got beat by a backup, and the eagles. The only team up next that we might lose to is the falcons.

Now look at the redskins. They're 6-6. They can't lose anymore games. But they also have to play the ravens and browns who can beat them.
    LOL chill buddy you telling me the Saints are not dangerous with Drew Brees and that they don't have our number...what was the score the last two times we played them?? I get that we could win that game but doesn't mean Giant fans are spoiled cause they lost a game that was an important one. Since when is not winning division games not important?? If you want to rely on the Redskins and Cowboys losing I'm fine with that but I'd rather not to have to worry about that. If we lose next week and the Redskins and Cowboys win guess what place we are in...so please with the Giants did this last year and will do it again this year.

If you want to rely on the Redskins and Cowboys losing I'm fine with that but I'd rather not to have to worry about that.
    We don't have to rely on anyone at this point. We control our destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    We don't have to rely on anyone at this point. We control our destiny.
    not if we lose this weekend and they win just sayin...and yes I already knew that. You guys are missing the point I was responding to someone who said that we are spoiled. But judging by your posts today I wouldn't expect you to understand.

I was responding to someone who said that we are spoiled.
    Irrelevant to me, I'm only correcting your flawed statement.

other than the ******ed comment at the end where he's just being a wart faced homer, the guy makes a great point that alot of giants fans are ignoring.

he's a fan of a team that's been searching for a passable QB for 20 years. they don't grow on trees.

enjoy the days where we complain we don't have a big enough lead at the top of our division

Veteran
    LOL chill buddy you telling me the Saints are not dangerous with Drew Brees and that they don't have our number...what was the score the last two times we played them?? I get that we could win that game but doesn't mean Giant fans are spoiled cause they lost a game that was an important one. Since when is not winning division games not important?? If you want to rely on the Redskins and Cowboys losing I'm fine with that but I'd rather not to have to worry about that. If we lose next week and the Redskins and Cowboys win guess what place we are in...so please with the Giants did this last year and will do it again this year.
    Yes I am. Drew Brees threw 5 INT and no TD against a meh falcons in a dome(where he does best). Now he has to come to a cold outdoors NY. The last time the saints went to a cold outdoor area, they got blownout by the broncos.

Who was the coach of the Saints during those 2 games that they played against us? And where is he now? 2 games doesn't mean they have our number. People still say the Falcons and Saints have a rivalry even though the saints have beaten them 12 times and the falcons have beaten them 3 times. THAT'S having your number.

Since when does losing divisional games matter when you still have a higher record than that certain team even if you do lose and you can make up for error better than the other team? We can risk a loss. They can't.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Irrelevant to me, I'm only correcting your flawed statement.
    My flawed statement lol....good one. How many have you had today sir??? I was playing the what if lost to the Saints which is very possible and those other two teams win. But once again you don't know how to read and that's ok...I'm kinda expecting that from you everytime you respond to me.

Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant View Post
    Yes I am. Drew Brees threw 5 INT and no TD against a meh falcons in a dome(where he does best). Now he has to come to a cold outdoors NY. The last time the saints went to a cold outdoor area, they got blownout by the broncos.

Who was the coach of the Saints during those 2 games that they played against us? And where is he now? 2 games doesn't mean they have our number. People still say the Falcons and Saints have a rivalry even though the saints have beaten them 12 times and the falcons have beaten them 3 times. THAT'S having your number.

Since when does losing divisional games matter when you still have a higher record than that certain team even if you do lose and you can make up for error better than the other team? We can risk a loss. They can't.
    Saying that the Giants can risk a loss when the were 2-2 in the division and the second place team was 2-1 is just comical. If you seriously think the Saints do not have a chance to win this game with Drew Brees then you just don't know football. Can we beat them YES will we beat them that's a whole different story. Just because the Saints do not have Sean Payton doesn't mean that they are any less lethal on offense...have you seen Drew Brees' numbers this year. What are the 2nd in the league in total offense. They can definitely win a shootout especially if we are just settling for FG's. That is the beauty about football we will see on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by CDN_G-FAN View Post
    other than the ******ed comment at the end where he's just being a wart faced homer, the guy makes a great point that alot of giants fans are ignoring.

he's a fan of a team that's been searching for a passable QB for 20 years. they don't grow on trees.

enjoy the days where we complain we don't have a big enough lead at the top of our division
    You are right. We are spoiled. I'm not going to even try to argue that.

Some of us had to live through the Dave Brown seasons and that season with a lot key injuries and Jesse Palmer at QB. I don't even know how Lions,Browns fans put up with even worse for so much longer. But now, bottom tier teams have been attempting to go all out for to draft a franchise QB, boom or bust, just to start winning again.
    Last edited by BigBlueAllDay; 12-04-2012 at 08:33 PM.