+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Bench Player

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by bansaw View Post
    first time since the internet can a Redskin fan talk **** in December lol
    THIS !!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    You are right. We are spoiled. I'm not going to even try to argue that.

Some of us had to live through the Dave Brown seasons and that season with a lot key injuries and Jesse Palmer at QB. I don't even know how Lions,Browns fans put up with even worse for so much longer.
    Nothing wrong with that doesn't mean we have to sit there and be happy with the way they are playing this year. Yes they are in first place but this team is better then what they showed. They won the DAMN SB last year of course we expect better,

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Saying that the Giants can risk a loss when the were 2-2 in the division and the second place team was 2-1 is just comical. If you seriously think the Saints do not have a chance to win this game with Drew Brees then you just don't know football. Can we beat them YES will we beat them that's a whole different story. Just because the Saints do not have Sean Payton doesn't mean that they are any less lethal on offense...have you seen Drew Brees' numbers this year. What are the 2nd in the league in total offense. They can definitely win a shootout especially if we are just settling for FG's. That is the beauty about football we will see on Sunday.
    You're saying that like you think that the redskins will somehow win every single game ahead and you're already come to the conclusion that the season will end in a tie. This was the team that got blownout by the panthers I should remind you. Like I said. It doesn't matter what you're divisional record if your ACTUAL record is still higher.

If you think that the redskins will win every game ahead then you just don't now football. Of course it means they're less lethal. When was the last time Brees DIDN'T throw a TD pass and threw 5 INT? Cause he did it against the falcons and he just happened to not have Sean Payton.

Have YOU seen his stats? Because he leads the league in INT right now. He has the most TDS because the saints were always behind in all their games so they could never run it.

When you're playing against the worst defense in the NFL, FGS are unlikely.

My flawed statement lol....good one. How many have you had today sir??? I was playing the what if lost to the Saints which is very possible and those other two teams win.
    "LOL chill buddy you telling me the Saints are not dangerous with Drew Brees and that they don't have our number...what was the score the last two times we played them?? I get that we could win that game but doesn't mean Giant fans are spoiled cause they lost a game that was an important one. Since when is not winning division games not important?? If you want to rely on the Redskins and Cowboys losing I'm fine with that but I'd rather not to have to worry about that. If we lose next week and the Redskins and Cowboys win guess what place we are in...so please with the Giants did this last year and will do it again this year."

We aren't relying on anyone if we take care of business. Prior to that statement, you make no claim of the Saints beating us, you just mention the possibility. Afterwards, you allude to it, but nothing definitive.

If I can't read, you certainly can't write with any linear progression.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    "LOL chill buddy you telling me the Saints are not dangerous with Drew Brees and that they don't have our number...what was the score the last two times we played them?? I get that we could win that game but doesn't mean Giant fans are spoiled cause they lost a game that was an important one. Since when is not winning division games not important?? If you want to rely on the Redskins and Cowboys losing I'm fine with that but I'd rather not to have to worry about that. If we lose next week and the Redskins and Cowboys win guess what place we are in...so please with the Giants did this last year and will do it again this year."

We aren't relying on anyone if we take care of business. Prior to that statement, you make no claim of the Saints beating us, you just mention the possibility. Afterwards, you allude to it, but nothing definitive.

If I can't read, you certainly can't write with any linear progression.
    no you can't cause you COMPLETELY just read over the next line but hey if you want to point out what you wanna see to make it sound as if my statement was flawed more power to ya....lol.

Saying that the Giants can risk a loss when the were 2-2 in the division and the second place team was 2-1 is just comical. If you seriously think the Saints do not have a chance to win this game with Drew Brees then you just don't know football. Can we beat them YES will we beat them that's a whole different story. Just because the Saints do not have Sean Payton doesn't mean that they are any less lethal on offense...have you seen Drew Brees' numbers this year. What are the 2nd in the league in total offense. They can definitely win a shootout especially if we are just settling for FG's. That is the beauty about football we will see on Sunday.
    The Giants are actually 2-3 (lost to cowboys, eagles, redskins) in the division and any hopes of having that division tiebreaker went out the window last night. Redskins are 3-1, Cowboys are 3-2. Literally, the best case scenario for the Giants if ties do happen is moving on to the next tiebreaker.

Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant View Post
    You're saying that like you think that the redskins will somehow win every single game ahead and you're already come to the conclusion that the season will end in a tie. This was the team that got blownout by the panthers I should remind you. Like I said. It doesn't matter what you're divisional record if your ACTUAL record is still higher.*

If you think that the redskins will win every game ahead then you just don't now football. Of course it means they're less lethal. When was the last time Brees DIDN'T throw a TD pass and threw 5 INT? Cause he did it against the falcons and he just happened to not have Sean Payton.*

Have YOU seen his stats? Because he leads the league in INT right now. He has the most TDS because the saints were always behind in all their games so they could never run it.*

When you're playing against the worst defense in the NFL, FGS are unlikely.*
    Did I say the Redskins would win every single game from here on out??? If I did please show me.... I'm simply saying if we LOSE on Sunday and they win we no longer have that cushion of controlling our own destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    The Giants are actually 2-3 (lost to cowboys, eagles, redskins) in the division and any hopes of having that division tiebreaker went out the window last night. Redskins are 3-1, Cowboys are 3-2. Literally, the best case scenario for the Giants if ties do happen is moving on to the next tiebreaker.
    I know I was saying before they played the game last night. the Giants were 2-2 in the division.I hope it doesn't come to that I just hope they win from here on out and go 11-5...which is very possible.
    Last edited by Eliscruzzz; 12-04-2012 at 07:21 PM.

Veteran
    Nothing wrong with that doesn't mean we have to sit there and be happy with the way they are playing this year. Yes they are in first place but this team is better then what they showed. They won the DAMN SB last year of course we expect better,
    Acting like a team that was 9-7 last year and had to sneak into the playoffs to get to the super bowl and was swept by the redskins is somehow gonna be perfect this year every single game because you want them to be is as ignorant as you can get. Juts because they won the SB doesn't they are prone to upsets. They were swept by the redskins last year weren't they?