+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 146
  1. #81
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Let me try this ONE more time. You mentioned controlling our own destiny not me. I SAID that if we lose and the Redskins and Cowboys WIN on Sunday, we no longer have that luxury. Understand??
    So you did mention it, but you didn't? lmao

  2. #82
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Are you that dumb??? I was playing the what if's that is all. Just playing out the scenarios that can hurt this team....lol. WOW.
    Haha so you're playing the what ifs, but everyone else needs a crystal ball? You're on a roll

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    No you just took what I said and ASSUMED I was discounting the Redskins. The thread was "can we beat the Redskin" Which I replied no hail to the mighty great RG3 he cannot be stopped and we have no chance.Guess you don't realize sarcasm when it slaps you right in the face. Just because you KNEW we would lose doesn't me others don't have the right to vent. Anyway I also remember telling you that the Redskins could win...and that the Giants could to if the Giants did what the are capable of doing. Did they??? no they stalled out in the redzone boneheaded penalties you can make a case that the Giants lost the game. Not saying I am but it had less to do with what the Redskins did then what the Giants didn't do. Questionable play calling, poor execution, dumb penalties. Lack of intensity on defense.....people are pissed and rightfully so. Doesn't mean that they are spoiled and that you are the unbaised Giants fan that looks at all things logically.
    nope. the name of the thread said the giants should not sleep walk. here is the link you said "The Giants should beat the Redskins that's all I'm saying. I know they are better then they have been but I just think this is a game that the Giants should win"..

    by saying the giants "should" win is underestimating the redskins. And the key word is "should".

    I already explained the whole venting thing but ill explain it again. saying "fire KG, fire PF, cut cruz, fire reese, cut bradshaw, fire tom coughlin, eli is done" is venting. But it comes off as spoiled, especially after what these guys have all accomplished recently. Its something kids do. one minute i love you mom, the next minute if things dont go your way, i hate you mom i wish you never made me!!. That is 100% being spoiled.
    Last edited by Marvelousmik; 12-04-2012 at 07:41 PM.

  4. #84
    All-Pro Eliscruzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warwick NY
    Posts
    6,520
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant View Post
    Acting like a team that was 9-7 last year and had to sneak into the playoffs to get to the super bowl and was swept by the redskins is somehow gonna be perfect this year every single game because you want them to be is as ignorant as you can get. Juts because they won the SB doesn't they are prone to upsets. They were swept by the redskins last year weren't they?
    This totally goes against your brilliant thought that we are a lock to win the division and that the Saints have no chance this Sunday...

  5. #85
    All-Pro Eliscruzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warwick NY
    Posts
    6,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    nope. the name of the thread said the giants should not sleep walk. here is the link

    you said "The Giants should beat the Redskins that's all I'm saying. I know they are better then they have been but I just think this is a game that the Giants should win"..

    by saying the giants "should" win is underestimating the redskins. And the key word is "should".

    I already explained the whole venting thing but ill explain it again. saying "fire KG, fire PF, cut cruz, fire reese, cut bradshaw, fire tom coughlin, eli is done" is venting. But it comes off as spoiled, especially after what these guys have all accomplished recently.
    They should have beaten the Redskins there is no reason why the shouldn't but doesn't mean I underestimated them at all. You said yourself that you knew the Giants were going to lose. So does that mean you were right in hindsight after the Giants lost?? If the Giants won, would that mean you underestimated our team cause he knew they were going to lose??With all they accomplished lately is it being spoiled to expect them to win the games they should win.
    Last edited by Eliscruzzz; 12-04-2012 at 07:44 PM.

  6. #86
    All-Pro Eliscruzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warwick NY
    Posts
    6,520
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Haha so you're playing the what ifs, but everyone else needs a crystal ball? You're on a roll
    No I played the what if's and he said that there is no way the Giants will lose to the Saints and that they don't have our number....nice try though.

  7. #87
    All-Pro Eliscruzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warwick NY
    Posts
    6,520
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    So you did mention it, but you didn't? lmao
    You brought it up didn't then I responded after you mentioned it...still don't get it do you??? Just going to block you now cause there's no point on explaining this to you over and over again, when the original comments had nothing to do with you.

  8. #88
    With all they accomplished lately is it being spoiled to expect them to win the games they should win.
    Ill say it one more time and ill even simplify it for you. saying "fire KG, fire PF, cut Cruz, cut bradshaw, fire TC, fire Jerry Reese, Eli is done" is venting but it comes off as being spoiled. basically, what i am tryng to say is there is nothing wrong with venting, but asking for Reese to be fired and Cruz to get cut just isnt sensible. I think you get where i am going with this. I shouldnt have to go any further explaining this.

    They should have beaten the Redskins there is no reason why the shouldn't but doesn't mean I underestimated them at all.

    this doesnt make sense because the Giants lost. You said there is no reason why they should lose. and that the giants should win. But the redskins beat them. How is that not underestimating the redskins? If i went into a fight and told my opponent i should win there is no reason i should lose, and that i am the better fighter, but i lost, doesnt that mean i underestimated my opponent? Even a little?

  9. #89
    And the whole thing about its not so much the redskins winning as it is the giants giving the game away can also go both ways. I am sure there were plays that the redskins wish they had back. For example, the play where RG3 was scrambling to his right but didnt see santana moss wide open for the touchdown. The redskins were the better team. For every play the giants didnt execute well, i am pretty sure there is a play the redskins wish they had back.

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSayin View Post
    Redskins Fan Here.

    I'm not here to talk smack about yesterdays game. All I have to say is blame the refs as you will, but big blue couldn't be stopped if they would have passed the ball. Our pass D is absolutely HORRIBLE. Good game nevertheless.

    I've been through the likes of Jason Campbell, Donovan, Fat Albert, Adam Archuleta, JOHN BECK, Sexy Rexy, Shaun Suisham, Graham gaNO.

    I've seen the Redskins attempt their swinging gate, have a Monday night massacre against Philly and just outright suck in every way, shape and form.

    But through all the suckage I've been able to sit back and reflect on the glory days. The hogs. Darrell Green. Art Monk. Charles Mann.

    I've silently browsed these (along with the Eagles and Cowboys) forums for a while, and I've noticed one sad thing. Many of you are entirely OBLIVIOUS. You bash your team, your players and your coach non-stop. You've won two superbowls with this group and are the defending champs, yet many of you claim that you're "Done".

    All I came here to say was, and without trying to be an antogonist, ENJOY THE GLORY DAYS. Giant's football is very much alive. You guys always start sucking this time of year and then BAM, Superbowl.

    There will be times in the future, I PROMISE, that you will feel like the biggest jackass for bashing this team. Wake up and be good fans. It's embarassing. Obviously this doesn't apply to everybody.

    Sure, your co-owner Mara is a POS - but I felt it my duty to remind you guys that one day you will return to the cellar of the NFC east (just like every team does eventually) and will look back on these days fondly. Enjoy them.

    Sincerely,
    A fan who has seen A LOT
    Though I disagree about Mara being a piece of doody, you did raise many good points. And I feel for you having gone through those days you mentioned. RG may be the only thing that will enable your team to overcome Danny Snyder. I will also say that Kyle Shanahan is doing a nice job with the offense.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts