+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RGIII wasn't the problem, Alfred Morris was

Quote Originally Posted by BMW View Post
    So I guess you did not see RG3 get a first down on 1st and 10 after running for 7 yds? I guess that happens every game, my bad what am I thinking it's no big deal that the refs threw a flag every time the giants got something going.
    No and that's not why we lost the game.

So I guess you're ignorant enough to think that "fumble" was not an illegal lateral pass also right? Fans like you are the reason why the league still has refs like this, because you're blind clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Eh, they all kind of feed off of each other. The fact that RG3 can run to either side, turn the edge, and make huge gains with his legs opens up things for Morris between the OL in that zone scheme. He wouldn't be over 1000 yards in the majority of other NFL schemes since only a few other QBs are so threatening to a defense like RG3 is.
    Exactly, Alfred Morris is a good back but he's also a 6th rounder with limited upside. The reason why Morris gets a large portion of his offense is that DEs and LBs are concentrating on containing RGIII and it leaves a lot of room for Morris.

Its one without the other nothings happens. If Bob aint running the O dfenses crush Morris but due to hispower unless you committ you don't stop him. They're a good compliment for each other. Funny isn't it that 6 teams already beat the skins. So until they win the division hold on to the kings crown, okay!

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    The fact that Marvin Austin is a bust is also a problem.......and the fact that we can't find a stud LB in the draft or free agency.
    Our Dline supposedly is good against the run....blackburn, kiwi are supposedly good against the run....our safeties are supposedly good against the run...

What are the chances that us as fans overrate our own guys?

Quote Originally Posted by BMW View Post
    So I guess you're ignorant enough to think that "fumble" was not an illegal lateral pass also right? Fans like you are the reason why the league still has refs like this, because you're blind clearly.
    If you're going to talk **** at least have the balls to quote the person you're talking **** to.

Either way, you're full of ****.

Quote Originally Posted by VBGiantsFan View Post
    The ONLY reason we couldn't tee off on RGIII last night (outside from Osi, Tuck, Joseph, and JPP sucking) was because Alfred freaking Morris could not me stopped.

The commentators went on rants about how "amazing" RGIIIs play actions were, but they didn't have to be, the Giants would have respected the run if I was handing off to Morris. Two games against us and he alone has over 300 yards. That's awful and the real reason we didn't win the game. If we were able to force RGIII to pass it's a different ball game.

Lets not forget RGIII's "MAGICAL" fumble for a TD that got John Gruden wet.
    no my friend,,our swiss cheese defense was the problem.

I gotta say that Morris is one tough tackle to make. Saw that clearly the first meeting also.

THIS IS NOT A SLOBBER.

All-Pro
    5 times in scoring position, 1 TD, 4 field goal attempts, and 1 miss. That's why they lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    I agree Bob didn't do **** in that game, we just couldn't stop the run
    think for a second why we couldnt stop the run, and why morris was so successful running the ball up the middle. Why couldnt we fully commit to the run up the middle. There is a huge reason why.

+ Reply to Thread