+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

And this is why I *hate* the Jets

To me, they're like the Mets, or even somewhat like Boston. They have no class, all they do is trash talk and make idiotic comments before almost every game. To top it off, they have a diabetic Buzz Lightyear lookin' coach named Rex Ryan who predicts a Super Bowl win after every failure of a season.

The only thing Holmes remembers about Cruz is the pre-season? Either he's a liar, or a moron (we already know he's a jackass from his behavioral problem mishap on the Mike'D Up show).

Cruz has more receptions, yards and only one less TD reception than Plaxico and Holmes. In receptions, he almost has as much as the both of them combined, so those comments are pretty asinine.

As I'm a bigger football fan, I'd have to say that I hate the Jets more than I do the Red Sox. The Jets never shut up, and it's gotten worse every year. How can the Jets even have the audacity to trash talk after they were dominated for 60 mins against the Eagles? There was never a time where they were in it. Hell, even down by two scores after a TD, Holmes proceeded to dance in the endzone with his stupid "airplane" taunt. Last I checked, when your team hasn't shown up, the last thing you want to do is dance in the end zone when you have a lot of catching up to do.

If the Giants don't dominate the Jets in this game, I really don't see them making a long run in the playoffs. You have a team with no history, playing in YOUR stadium, YOUR same state, talking trash like they're Super Bowl contenders. You don't keep the game close, you just punch them in the mouth.

Re: And this is why I *hate* the Jets

I hate them bsc

sorry i was writing my previous comment on my tablet and it froze and posted the message..anyway back to the post.. i hate the jets bc all of them talk like they run the whole tri state . i just wish for once come saturday the gmen blow them out and round house kick them in the face

Yep, they are the little brothers and need to stop acting like the big one. What have they done since 1969 beside being a mediocre franchise? Mets and Nets are the same. All 2nd rate not in the top ten at best 15-20 out of 32/30 franchises that until they win a few championships shouldnt talk.

I never had any problem with them until Rex Ryan came to town. He has made me hate that team.

[quote user="Gmen2005"]I never had any problem with them until Rex Ryan came to town. He has made me hate that team.
    [/quote]

Feel exactly the same way. I thought I could only hate the Cowboys, Eagles and Redskins. Rex has put the Jets in the same category. If we dont make the playoffs, Ill be reduced to rooting hard against any of these remaining teams.

I hear you brother, but how can we afford to talk? The redskins swept us. THE MF REDSKINS!!!! And beat the snot out of us both games.

[quote user="Gmen2005"]I never had any problem with them until Rex Ryan came to town. He has made me hate that team.
    [/quote]

Me too.

[quote user="DIPSET_ALL_DAY"]*To top it off, they have a diabetic Buzz Lightyear lookin' coach named Rex Ryan who predicts a Super Bowl win after every failure of a season.
    [/quote]

Lmao.

[quote user="DIPSET_ALL_DAY"]*To top it off, they have a diabetic Buzz Lightyear lookin' coach named Rex Ryan who predicts a Super Bowl win after every failure of a season.
    [/quote]

Lmao.