+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I am SCARED that Spags is going to Philly......

He has already won a superbowl with the Giants, what more can he do?

He always wanted Philly DC job and how can he pass it up with their defensive talent?

I really hope he comes back to NY. We NEED him. This would be such a great signing. Please come back STEVE!!!!!!!!!!

Veteran

Re: I am SCARED that Spags is going to Philly......

I would be too if it materialized BUT it seems like every indication from the Philly outlets here is that Reid and Co have earned another run at it in 2012 finishing the year 7-9/8-8

[quote user="elifan10"]

He has already won a superbowl with the Giants, what more can he do?

He always wanted Philly DC job and how can he pass it up with their defensive talent?

I really hope he comes back to NY. We NEED him. This would be such a great signing. Please come back STEVE!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

I want him back 2. I think he may pick the Giants if push came to shove if Tom stays. I think he may feel that he would have a good chance to take over when Tom retires. I also think he would love to coach a young JPP.

If I'm Spags I want to go to the place with a franchise quarterback.

Count me as one on the list of ppl worried he will go to Philly. It seems like it would be a two horse race at this point. This means we should be rooting for Philly's defense to play well over the last two games lol

[quote user="TrueBlue07"]Count me as one on the list of ppl worried he will go to Philly.* It seems like it would be a two horse race at this point.* This means we should be rooting for Philly's defense to play well over the last two games lol
    [/quote]
    Yeah defintely. I hope phillys d plays good for these two games and they get stuck with Castillo. And then Spags can come back

No way they bring back Castillo as D coordinator. I mean if they do that would be great though lol

spags would be uplifting

All-Pro

Would you guys rather win the division and Spags goes to Philly, or have Philly win the division forcing them to keep the staff together and not get Spags?

neither.