No running game.
Falcons now have Asante Samuel (is he injured?), an Eli killer
Falcons have a power running game (not Turner, Jaquezz Rogers)
Falcons will embarass Corey Webster
Basically Eli will be forced into a shootout and the way Nicks and Cruz are playing, he won't have a lot of help.
Last edited by VBGiantsFan; 12-05-2012 at 11:37 AM.
In my heart of heart's I believe we will make the playoffs.
"Too stupid to understand PFF!!!".......
This team is so unpredictable they can go from winning out to losing out. I'm not kidding. What they have to do is get their heads on straight and focus on winning instead of praising the opponent leading up to the game.
Here's my prediction based on this team's history:
Saints - W
Falcons - W (think packers)
Ravens - L (post win hangover)
Eagles - W
Final 10-6 and win the NFCE and 4th seed in the playoffs.
If we lose to the Saints on Sunday, I wouldn't be surprised to see more of a collapse, and only beat the Eagles at the end and close the season at 8-8 missing the playoffs.
2. Diehl wasn't AS much the liability he is this year. But yes, he was bad in an important position
3. Not really. Turner was ok and they really weren't using Rogers like they have this season. He is their future and they know it
4. Webster has significantly digressed this season. I don't think anyone can debate that
ADDITION: We are playing them IN ATLANTA
1) Tuck and Osi were playing like they cared.
2) We have the Cowboys number in december, and last year they were the only divisional threat.
3) Cruz wasn't dropping balls by this point in the season.
4) All the injuries prior in the season were coming back online. This time we've got people going inactive (Brown, Locklear, Hixon, Williams)
PS: I still think we need to find one game to just start Tracy and Ojomo. Tuck and Osi just look like they don't care anymore, and since TC won't ever start rookies, they know their jobs are secure for the time being...
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.
Tha Giants will beat the Falcons and Ravens, because thats what the Giants do against good teams on the road @ 1 o'clock. (book it)
Gut feelings tell me they win the next 3 out of 4 or run the table. Maybe I'm feeling a little optimistic this Wednesday morning or maybe it's the coffee, but I wouldn't have the remaining schedule any other way.
I think the Giants have the players to run the table, including the Falcons.
Once again, just like last season, I'm worried about Fewell and Gilbride.....sometimes I think the players make them both look alot better than they are.
Then again, last season worked out okay....so I'll just hope for the best.
However, if we see the same frightened schemes from Fewell that we saw against RG3, Brees is going to destroy this defense.
And, more importantly, hopefully Killdrive will attack the weakness of the Saints defense.....unlike his dopey gameplan against the Skins.
Eli should have had 400+ yards v. that ****ty Skins pass defense.......but yeah, Gilbride is "The Best There Is."
"I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells
"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese