+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    The Cowboys are pretty much done they have a tough schedule as well not really worried about them. The Redskins are going to be facing the Ravens this week and Joe Flacco will eat that secondary alive I wouldn't be surprised if they lose that game. Also the Browns have some pretty damn good linebackers and I really think they will shock the Skins. I have us going 10-6 only losing to the Ravens. I have Seattle keeping the wildcard at 10-6

Starter
    Who is Flacco going to eat alive? The guy is the most overrated QB in the world...that is, if anybody even rates him high. The Ravens are tough and that game might go either way, but Flacco isn't a huge factor.

Quote Originally Posted by TomCat_FIN View Post
    Who is Flacco going to eat alive? The guy is the most overrated QB in the world...that is, if anybody even rates him high. The Ravens are tough and that game might go either way, but Flacco isn't a huge factor.
    I wouldn't say Flacco is the most overrated but he is up there

I think Tony Romo is most overrated in my opinion

ravens can clinch this weekend i think they do and beat washington.
    i also know dallas is losing at least 2 more games.
    that means we have to win 2 to have a shot and 3 to guarantee it which i think will happen since we will face a balt team that clinched, an atl team thats clinched, and a dead philly team. i actually prefer our schedule over any other nfc east team right now

lol things are gonna end up like 07 and 11 again

Quote Originally Posted by VBGiantsFan View Post
    The schedule works out in the Redskins favor so much it's depressing. We really needed that win yesterday...

Giants (7-5)

Saints L
    @Falcons L
    @Ravens W/L
    Eagles W

Season Ending Best: 9-7, Division 3-3
    Season Ending Worst: 8-8, Division 3-3

Redskins (6-6)

Ravens W/L
    @Browns W
    @Eagles W
    Cowboys W/L

Season Ending Best: 10-6, Division 5-1
    Season Ending Worse: 8-8, Division 4-2

Cowboys (6-6)

@Bengals W/L
    Steelers L
    Saints W
    @Redskins W/L

Season Ending Best: 9-7, DIvision 4-2
    Season Ending Worse: 7-9, Divsion 3-3

we could very easily make it and we could very easy not make it.

Quote Originally Posted by TomCat_FIN View Post
    LOL you don't think Flacco can tear up that Washington secondary....Andy Dalton lit their asses up. I think Flacco can do the same. Plus I think the Ravens are at home they play excellent at home. Flacco is definitely not overrated he is always rated 8 to 15 in his position and rightfully so.

the question is can the ravens depleted defense stop rg111?

Bench Player
    I am a longtime fan since 1967. I am watching the games in China . Here is what I think the issues are, excluding the hot and cold, a game, b game we have as usual. Before I go on, let me check this first post goes through.

Bench Player
    One, we only use Hynoski to block...Gilbride has said, he does well when we call his number. With all do respect, you need to "call his number" at least 4-6 times per game. Button hook, screen pass, run up the gut, off tackle, etc. Why have him only block for an injured Bradshaw who is fantastic when he is not injured? Two, Bradshaw should have been rested some games, Brown, Wilson in there, not to worry about Wilson getting the defensive schemes. Look what we have now, using him anyway. Third, put Wilson, Bradshaw and Hynoski in many plays. Set Eli up under center, we are too predictable. Fake to Bradshaw, go to Hynoski. Fake to Wilson, throw to Bradshaw..etc..Four, Pascoe should be playing much more and go to him. Also, I do not like to see Bradshaw running up the middle. It is a known fact he does his best work with some separation from the defense and bobbing and weaving. Bradshaw is not John Riggins, Eric ****erson, Earl Cambell, etc... run him outside and throw to him much more often. This team better have some tricks up their sleeve. What do you think?

Highly unlikely....