+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Patriots fan here............

Bench Player
    Honest question.....

Do you guys think you can stand up to the mighty cowboys? I shiver whenever they step on to the field! The power! The Pride!

when i look at the giants in comparsion..........they look a little "weak" and "soft". your last "win" was um a little embarssing and you alraedy lost to the masculine cowboys. I have a giant headache whenever i watch you guys perform .

Quote Originally Posted by Tucke View Post
    Honest question.....

Do you guys think you can stand up to the mighty cowboys? I shiver whenever they step on to the field! The power! The Pride!

when i look at the giants in comparsion..........they look a little "weak" and "soft". your last "win" was um a little embarssing and you alraedy lost to the masculine cowboys. I have a giant headache whenever i watch you guys perform .
    haha I wonder who this guy is?

Bench Player
    Actually i fear the broncos and texans but for some reason i have a weird "feeling" we will beat them . I am not saying it will be easy.

I also have a weird feeling you guys pay those in vegas who always pick the pats as "favorites' in the SB. Just so you could motivate tuck? LOL

Bench Player
    Also you got away with holding on both SB. A lot of people talk about it except for u guys.

This is hilarious and annoying at the same time....I would sell my baby to get a glimpse of this fool....

OP get out of here. We beat you guys in the super bowl twice already and you and your soft schedule team should know this is the time of the year the giants catch on fire an cant be stopped, punk arse b****

Bench Player
    predict saints win.

For your sake. Cause you know what happens when we get into the playoffs We own NE

Bench Player
    Nope. we have developed a explosive run game to avoid putting all pressure on our QB. Also you have played a unhealthy gronk and clearly you have not experienced the destruction that gronk causes. He will return in time and our December history will take care of it itself. our only flaw is that our receivers cannot get enough separation for a deep ball .

I admit at times it got me horny thinkig about our 4th SB. Here we come ......

Bench Player
    Though we are already working with our WR. Brady has a great deep ball but he hates int so he overthrows it . Most people are confused about our deep threat as well. Really our only problem is teams like yours who win at the last second by random throws .........

+ Reply to Thread