+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 105

Thread: Patriots fan here............

  1. #71
    Veteran TroyArcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,214
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucke View Post
    I am not gonna lie that i am a little worried about the 49ers. The seahwaks and 49ers are some of the toughest team i have ever seen. even though seahwakls won by one point but still tghey are really heavyweight fighters. 49ers with kapernick are different than the one you guys faced with smith. Also their defense is world class and absloute elite class.

    see i am not delusional. I will give credit to teams where i see consistent excellence. if you have the misfortune of playing these titans you will seriously question your self esteeem. they ahve already stolen your shot IMO. Again your early defeat of 49ers are not updated. Their defense is monstrous and getting hotter.


    I think we will over 49ers but it will take immense effort and every ounce of planning ,execution and skill we have. I don't mention "luck" because we never seem to have it ....we have to struggle and work week in and week out for our victories and that's why they taste so effing goodin the end !

    but i hope lady luck also shines on us because it's about damn time for the true champions to hold the trophy. The true kings of the nfl have not held what is theirs in a long time. other teams got the trophy but they were not champions just 'come and go".
    Man you are one of the most illiterate and stupid posters I have ever read. Representing your team very well.

  2. #72
    Veteran TroyArcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,214
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucke View Post
    I am not gonna lie that i am a little worried about the 49ers. The seahwaks and 49ers are some of the toughest team i have ever seen. even though seahwakls won by one point but still tghey are really heavyweight fighters. 49ers with kapernick are different than the one you guys faced with smith. Also their defense is world class and absloute elite class.

    see i am not delusional. I will give credit to teams where i see consistent excellence. if you have the misfortune of playing these titans you will seriously question your self esteeem. they ahve already stolen your shot IMO. Again your early defeat of 49ers are not updated. Their defense is monstrous and getting hotter.


    I think we will over 49ers but it will take immense effort and every ounce of planning ,execution and skill we have. I don't mention "luck" because we never seem to have it ....we have to struggle and work week in and week out for our victories and that's why they taste so effing goodin the end !

    but i hope lady luck also shines on us because it's about damn time for the true champions to hold the trophy. The true kings of the nfl have not held what is theirs in a long time. other teams got the trophy but they were not champions just 'come and go".
    Minus "tuck" rule = Minus one SB trophy. I'd call that lucky.

  3. #73
    Starter Hassett00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucke View Post
    I am not gonna lie that i am a little worried about the 49ers. The seahwaks and 49ers are some of the toughest team i have ever seen. even though seahwakls won by one point but still tghey are really heavyweight fighters. 49ers with kapernick are different than the one you guys faced with smith. Also their defense is world class and absloute elite class.

    see i am not delusional. I will give credit to teams where i see consistent excellence. if you have the misfortune of playing these titans you will seriously question your self esteeem. they ahve already stolen your shot IMO. Again your early defeat of 49ers are not updated. Their defense is monstrous and getting hotter.


    I think we will over 49ers but it will take immense effort and every ounce of planning ,execution and skill we have. I don't mention "luck" because we never seem to have it ....we have to struggle and work week in and week out for our victories and that's why they taste so effing goodin the end !

    but i hope lady luck also shines on us because it's about damn time for the true champions to hold the trophy. The true kings of the nfl have not held what is theirs in a long time. other teams got the trophy but they were not champions just 'come and go".
    Oh give me a break. We went into Candlestick park and man handled them across all boards. Kaepernick featured quite a bit btw and we shut him down. Yeah, they have one of the best defenses in the league. noone is taking that away from that. But this is the same defence we faced twice last year and once already this year and we are 2-1. Yeah ye don't have any luck whatsoever do ye? You seem to forget the match ye Robbed and lucked your way out of against the Raiders? or has that slipped your mind? You make your fanbase that little bit more annoying than they normally are.

  4. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucke View Post
    I think we will over 49ers but it will take immense effort and every ounce of planning ,execution and skill we have. I don't mention "luck" because we never seem to have it ....we have to struggle and work week in and week out for our victories and that's why they taste so effing goodin the end !

    but i hope lady luck also shines on us because it's about damn time for the true champions to hold the trophy. The true kings of the nfl have not held what is theirs in a long time. other teams got the trophy but they were not champions just 'come and go".
    You mean the same 'true champions' that was disciplined for spygate? It's funny how 'unlucky' you've been since then...

  5. #75
    Bench Player
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    72
    I really hope you are not irish. Brady is Irish and you support the giants?

    Also you sound like a moron. I don't care if i annoy you guys. That's what i am here to do fool.

  6. #76
    Bench Player
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    72
    you better not lose to falcons chumps.

  7. #77
    Veteran JB456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    813
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucke View Post
    I really hope you are not irish. Brady is Irish and you support the giants?

    Also you sound like a moron. I don't care if i annoy you guys. That's what i am here to do fool.
    Funny how you failed to comment about how the Pats were much luckier (Winning by way of Tuck rule LMAO) than the Giants in their Superbowl victories and how your kicker should of got the MVP.

    Also, we all would love to see the Pats in the Superbowl and watch the Giants turn them into the Buffalo Bills of the last decade.

    Finally, if Brady went to Ireland, he would get beat up due to drinking a wine coolers instead of Guiness. Dude wear more purfume than Gissele...

  8. #78
    Bench Player
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    72
    well you are really" manly "with your loud mouth and empty brain. I love how losers try to diminish Brady by bringing silly nonsense. It is a classic case of really having nothing to say about a guy who is better than you and your little ego is hurt so you say stupid ****.

    a chick can only be impressed for so long that you drink like a man...

  9. #79
    All-Pro Delicreep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Ithaca, NY
    Posts
    5,201
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucke View Post
    Hey guys.

    I noticed you guys are in a slump an are not looking too great. i just wanted to say that it's ok if you don't make it to the SB this year! I know what you are thinking......but look you won the SB last year(holding call was missed on Pats defense)and you ruined many people's lives during the process. We are trying to make our SB run and i really don't want all our hardwork to be ruined by again . Look don't play too hard and get injuries jsut look to rebuild next season and you can win next year.

    Hey at least you aren't the Jets right?
    The "Cliff Notes" version of your post?: "the very last team the Pat's want to face in the SB is the Giants and I whine like a little girl".
    On the very same day in early 2014 when the Giants sign Eli to an extension, GmenNFCBeasts will be featured in the first story on the nightly news.
    All of his neighbors will describe him as, "a quiet man who kept to himself"

  10. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucke View Post
    I am not gonna lie that i am a little worried about the 49ers. The seahwaks and 49ers are some of the toughest team i have ever seen. even though seahwakls won by one point but still tghey are really heavyweight fighters. 49ers with kapernick are different than the one you guys faced with smith. Also their defense is world class and absloute elite class.

    see i am not delusional. I will give credit to teams where i see consistent excellence. if you have the misfortune of playing these titans you will seriously question your self esteeem. they ahve already stolen your shot IMO. Again your early defeat of 49ers are not updated. Their defense is monstrous and getting hotter.


    I think we will over 49ers but it will take immense effort and every ounce of planning ,execution and skill we have. I don't mention "luck" because we never seem to have it ....we have to struggle and work week in and week out for our victories and that's why they taste so effing goodin the end !

    but i hope lady luck also shines on us because it's about damn time for the true champions to hold the trophy. The true kings of the nfl have not held what is theirs in a long time. other teams got the trophy but they were not champions just 'come and go".
    last year you had your hands (you had the lead) on the trophy with 4:43 in the game and ELI TOOK AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!! champions are supposed to be able to finish a game that is why we are champions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts